It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Americans Unite and Destroy Terrorism -

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I urge every true American to unite and destroy terrorism.

Terrorism is the greatest threat to Liberty,Freedom and the the pursuit of Happiness.

THESE TERRORISTS DON'T HAVE THE SAME VALUES THAT WE AMERICANS DO.

They esposuse barbarism...returning to the caves.ugh ugh.

they don't respect life and value life like we do.

I urge that congress be pressured immediately to sources destroy of terrorism.

right now.

i urge to phone,fax,email,badger your congressman to send the army to weed the terrorists out in the arb lands ..

we must act now.

we face a GREAT DANGER.

i am willing to have a tax increase of 20% or even more.

i am ready to join the army i urge u folk to join the army and defeat the enemies of America.

we must stand tall proud...

we must be forth right ..we must harden our resolve.

YOU MUST SUPPORT THE WAR ON TERROR.

I was SHOCKED,DISMAYED when the trecherous SCOTLAND released terrorist Megri to Lybya.

This was trecheary.I am very very angry..RAGING.i can't even type propwrly.

i am incensed.

We should BOYCOT this country and impose sanctions.we must not buy of their whiskay...

we must punish them.

Tell our ENGLISH allies to not allow any scottish ships to dock at their ports...ban their ships and aircraft.

We must teach them a expensive lesson.

TRECHERAY WEAKENS OUR RANKS.

Once again I URGE ALL THE FREE WORLD COUNTRIES TO JOIN AMERICA IN THE WAR ON TERROR AND DESTROY TERRORISM.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Hey your in Washington
how about we start there

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Much of what you're suggesting is about as practical and sensible as thinking you can flap your arms and fly to the moon.

And I know how treacherous spell check can be.... but it might be worth some consideration on your part : )

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
quick response. WHAT TERRORISM ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? are you talking about the united states citizens losing there country threw scare and hate tactics>? you lost me on this one fellow atser!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Jeez you sound like you do all your research via msm to me!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Yeah because terrorism ONLY exists in America.

Once again i'm going to avoid this thread because it makes me realise just how xenophobic and alienated the typical American mind frame is.

YOU ARE NOT THE WORLD POLICE AMERICA.

A HUGE world exists around you, other countries have been the victim of terrorist attacks long before your government and the Israeli's flew some planes into your trade centre towers.

Please climb out of your own arse.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Who do you think we should be more wary of?

A couple hundred guys in caves planning to blow themselves up

or

The super-rich Elite who control most of the: banks and money, weapons, governments and can partition information and sway public opinion using their media and politician puppets...

Who do you think the treacherous ones are? The terrorists who told the truth that they wanted to attack

or

our "leaders" who lied about the terrorist's plans and did NOTHING.

Here's a tip, since I can tell you're a patriot, go read your Constitution and Declaration and then compare it to our country today.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
I urge every true American to unite and destroy terrorism.

Yeah because that'll work. America completely on its own.

Terrorism is the greatest threat to Liberty,Freedom and the the pursuit of Happiness.

Nope terrorism is fuelled by idiocy.

And what may i ask, gives you the high and mighty angle of somehow thinking that Americans have greater values than anyone else?

The IRA were terrorists. They didn't live in any caves.

Hmm that's why America is such a gentle country and hasn't engaged in any wars. That's why America blindly supports Israel. That's why America would rather spend billions of weapons and you have such a backlwards medical system.

Blah Blah

i urge to phone,fax,email,badger your congressman to send the army to weed the terrorists out in the arb lands ..

Yep that'll solve everything. Because EVERY terrorist is an arab.

Yep because that'll help you get out of your mess eh?

i am ready to join the army i urge u folk to join the army and defeat the enemies of America.

Yeah because killing people will definately make people listen to you. A great way to set an example.

What ever happened to being humble?

We must support T.W.A.T. The war against terror. Blindly. Without thinking.

I was SHOCKED,DISMAYED when the trecherous SCOTLAND released terrorist Megri to Lybya.

I was shocked and dismayed when the treacherous USA released Osama Bin Ladens family just after 9/11.

No comment.

We should BOYCOT this country and impose sanctions.we must not buy of their whiskay...

I'm sure Scotland are crying into their breakfast after reading this. Some angry American is upset because a country has decided to act upon their own without speaking to America first.

we must punish them.

What? Are you saying what I think you are saying? Are you declaring war on my neighbours.

Tell our ENGLISH allies to not allow any scottish ships to dock at their ports...ban their ships and aircraft.

I'm English. I don't give a damn. As much as i disliked the decision, i'm not going to boycott anything Scottish, because of the actions of one idiot in power. How on earth can we ban Scottish ships and aircraft?

Okay.........?

Once again I URGE ALL THE FREE WORLD COUNTRIES TO JOIN AMERICA IN THE WAR ON TERROR AND DESTROY TERRORISM.

Well we can help liberate America and help you become a free country. Although that might take a while. Howe about we start slowly and introduce some spelling lessons first? It's a start.

Maddest post ever.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
either this guy is really really brain washed, or a shill

urging us to join the army, pay more tax. this sounds like soemthing only a shill would say. or someone who is incredibly brainwashed. actually both are pretty much the same thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And there speaks the voice of complete ignorance. To end so called terrorism one would have to immediately lock up most of the people from all governments, plus the elite rich who control them, who perpetrate these acts.
Well that's not a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OK, so what i am going to do is write on behalf of these so called Terrorists and in this case we will replace the word terrorism/terrorists with the word Westerners, Unbelievers, Americans, British, NATO any anyone or anything that is against the terrorists.

Originally posted by esecallum

right now.

we must act now.

we face a GREAT DANGER.

we must be forth right ..we must harden our resolve.

i am incensed.

we must punish them.

We must teach them a expensive lesson.

Now you see, the terrorists thinking is very similar to yours.

One mans terrorist is another man freedom fighter. Also never call it the war on terrorism as a War usual ends and this will need end..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i was completely shocked after i read all the replies. i thought a lot of us would share this patriotic american's view, but i sit here looking dumb because i am wrong. i can almost shed a tear because there are still some of you out there who can tell it like it is and accept it. *cry* i love you guys but i hate the OP

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Would your call to unite Americans against terrorism include those of your fellow countrymen who funded the IRA ?

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
After reading this post I'm feeling a little short of stable.

Last I heard the terrorists didn't live in caves. They met in Washington and called themselves the US government.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have a better idea, let’s not and let’s say we didn't either.

Our American forefathers didn't actually want us to fight foreign wars of aggression or take sides in other nation’s conflicts.

They also wanted Church and State to be separate.

Most of all they never wanted us no matter how grave a crisis or a threat to loose sight of our core values and succumb to the temptation to behave and act in the manner of those who didn't have our sense of fair play, equality and justice.

I highly suggest you spend a few years reading history to the point you can actually comprehend it so that you can understand there is nothing American about what you are proposing.

This brand of irrational, highly prejudiced, poorly formed stereotyping, and culturally ignorant paranoia that such likeminded people share represents a far greater danger to America than any other faction on the planet does.

I would suggest if you are hunting would be terrorists your hunt need only take you as far as your nearest mirror.

Hopefully you will display the courage to rid us of this scourge.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I have a better idea, let’s not and let’s say we didn't either.

Our American forefathers didn't actually want us to fight foreign wars of aggression or take sides in other nation’s conflicts.

So you are saying we should have let the comminists and terrorists take over the world?

We would have been a island of freedom engulfed in a sea of tyranical comminism.

We are Americans.We represent law and order.We represent all that is good in Man.

We are a bastion of civilisation against barbaric hordes who would destroy us and our way of life.

These terrorists agents represent choas and indiscriminate killing of innocents...bystanders.They are a threat to any civilised society.

They are cowards,They can't face us on the battlefield.They scamper in nooks and crannies like rats.

well i say destroy these rats

They must be crushed.

The Scots by releasing terrorist Megri are a weakness and should be made to regret thier breaking of our unity.

They were told not to do this and they must pay for their reckless and trecherous conduct.

You are either with us or against us.

Your views represent a threat to a common goal.The goal of progression.

You aid and abet those would behead us if they were in charge.

We must not weaken.

You are the weakness they exploit.You seem to be a puppet for weak minded lily livered librals.

Why?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You seem like a right wing nut case who typifies xenophobioa, the fear of liberals and an association of everything that exists in a fantasy.

We are Americans.We represent law and order.We represent all that is good in Man.

What like wars, drug smuggling, school shootings, draconian drug laws, gang warfare, backward ideology, stupid health systems and corrupt voting systems?

We are a bastion of civilisation against barbaric hordes who would destroy us and our way of life.

I guess you should let people know that Barbarians have invaded Washington. That's news for me.

These terrorists agents represent choas and indiscriminate killing of innocents...bystanders.They are a threat to any civilised society.

Some could say the very same thing about your own army.

They are cowards,They can't face us on the battlefield.They scamper in nooks and crannies like rats.

Actually. Considering it's you guys who use drones and cameras, i think the 'terrorists' have done a pretty good job against your cowardly war fare considering they've killed 4336 US soldiers in Iraq alone. Not bad eh?

The Scots by releasing terrorist Megri are a weakness and should be made to regret thier breaking of our unity.

They were told not to do this and they must pay for their reckless and trecherous conduct.

You are either with us or against us.

I'm sure most Scots don't really care what some right wing nutcase in Washington think about them to be honest.

I guess i'm against you pal.

You are the weakness they exploit.You seem to be a puppet for weak minded lily livered librals.

Nice.

You sir are a brainwashed example of everything that is wrong with the USA. You seem to believe that the whole world is against you. You have a rather narrow minded, xenophobic attitude that is basically a charicature of everything the rest of the world thinks about America.

You are basically what the free people of the world despise about America, with your posturing and bullying attitude.

Grow a pair and deal with the fact that not everyone wants war, that not everybody thinks America is the number one super power.

You had your chance. You ruined it.

Get over it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Absolutely..

Only a twat would support TWAT

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikonaut

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Absolutely..

Only a twat would support TWAT

Ok, well since you put it THAT way...where do I sign up?

This was either a cleverly composed piece of sarcasm, or it's a bit of positive feedback for TBTP that thier plan is working perfectly.

I like how you genuinely sounded angry about terrorism. It sent chills down my spine to see how convicted you are to protecting your country from these cave-dwellers. (ugh ugh)

Keep up the great work! The empire needs millions more just like you! Oh, yeah, I guess they already HAVE them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join