It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother in law tried the Swine Flue vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is her report:

"It made me feel kind of tired and spaced-out, for a really long time. I just wanted to sit by the window and look outside and not think about anything. I was really confused and this continued for the next few days at least. I had trouble thinkiing and concentrating, and found my train of thought just trailing off into nothing, or I'd forget where I put stuff like my keys or glasses, which has never happend to me before. I thought this was a shot like you get for measals or something but it seemed to effect my mind more than anything else. I didn't like it."

Count me out.

[edit on 8/30/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Question, where did she get it? Was it part of a trial? How many others were vaccinated and what waivers did she sign? What warnings did she get?
Sorry for all the questions, but this is an important topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
Question, where did she get it? Was it part of a trial? How many others were vaccinated and what waivers did she sign? What warnings did she get?
Sorry for all the questions, but this is an important topic.

I understand.

I don't live in the US (although I am a US citizen) and she was part of a testing group in another (developed, 1st -world) country. I have no ideas about papers, warnings, or test conditions. This is just what I know.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

I agree! The more information that we can obtain the better!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Please understand that I am not judging your thread what so ever but could you please add these answers to your OP...

1). In what State and City did this Vaccination take place?
2). Under what circumstances did your Mother-in-law have to take the shot?
3). Was this for her job and if so in what field does she work?
4). Her age (since we don't know her it should be okay)?

Some of those would be helping for us to make better educated decisions regarding whats on our way and so on...
Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think it would be important to know which country she lives in to define which vaccine and which adjuvant she got injected with.

There are at least 3 different vaccine manufacturer and at least two adjuvants.

Glaxo's vaccine is named: Pandemrix and the adjuvant is AS03 i think?

Baxters vaccine is called: Celvapan and the adjuvant could be MF59?

Novartis vaccine is called : ?

Could you give us a little more information please?

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Active Duty Military here in Louisiana are being given the SF Vaccine, I don't know the manufacturer, but I'll see if I can find out. Every one of them I have talked to are reporting the same symptoms, as well as a LOT of pain at the injection site.

From what I understand, it supposed to be a 3 shot regimen, all I've talked to have only gotten the 1st so far, and are not looking forward to the rest of them at all

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
CRAP! This is bad....It doesn't surprise me though, that the 1st shot would turn you into a walking zombie...From then on all the sheeple would be very VERY compliant...We're screwed...there is no unwinding this thing..It's just a matter of time...CRAP!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

That raises another question for OP, is she getting follow up shots?
Also I would be interested to hear more about the soldiers getting shots.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've been badly burned on the net before by giving out personal info. I am a US citizen who has lived in several East Asian nations for over 25 years; currently living in Tokyo with my family. That's as much personal info as I feel I can safely give out.

I'm not well-versed enough in "swine-flu-ology" to know what type of medicine it was or whatever. She was a paid volunteer in a recent "late stage" testing run. She told me what I quoted above and to be honest I doubt she even knows the name of the drug or the technical details. Apparently the govt here hasbeen mulling mandatory vaccination like in the US, but with the recent election (yesterday) and the political upset by a party that hasn't held power in 45 years, things in general are in a state of confusion and the new govt's policy on this matter is unclear. I don't think tjhe idea of mandatory injection is popular in the polls (just like in the US) and people feel there hasn't been enough testing. I don't know if what they would use here would be the same as what theyd use in Europe and the states.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thompson Reuters today reports there is no side effects from the trial vaccines

(don't have link - blacbury)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I've been badly burned on the net before by giving out personal info.

Stating which country she lives in is hardly giving out confidential / private info ... I live in Australia and feel totally safe in saying so.

If you can't supply the country, then I'm somewhat dubious of your/her claims ... sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

Thompson Reuters today reports there is no side effects from the trial vaccines

(don't have link - blacbury)

Well, Reuters also sent out a stream of articles saying forecasted that the recession would be long over by now, so they have little credibility with me.

Other than feeling unpleasant mental fog for a few days, my mother in law seems in good health a week or so later.

This whole thing got me thinking...it sounds more like a sedative than a vaccine...what if they want to simply sedate vast chunks of the poulation while they pass a bunch of "emergency laws" or heard people into boxcars to FEMA camps or whatever...the Federal Reserve Act was passed on Christmas Eve to a mostly-empty congress when hardly anyone was paying any attention. Maybe they want to "pull another fast one" by sedating everyone for a few days and then going into action to set up a, dare a say it, word order that happens to be new. Just speculating here...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

I've been badly burned on the net before by giving out personal info.

Stating which country she lives in is hardly giving out confidential / private info ... I live in Australia and feel totally safe in saying so.

If you can't supply the country, then I'm somewhat dubious of your/her claims ... sorry.

If you bothered to read the rest of the post, I did state the city I live in and as much as I knew about the testing conditions.

I'd appreciate it if you'd read my whole post before replying....nothing personal, sir.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I did BOTHER to read your posts ....

If you bothered to read the rest of the post, I did state the city I live in

TOKYO

she was part of a testing group in another (developed, 1st -world) country.

So pardon my confusion and asking for additional info !

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Active Duty Military here in Louisiana are being given the SF Vaccine, I don't know the manufacturer, but I'll see if I can find out. Every one of them I have talked to are reporting the same symptoms, as well as a LOT of pain at the injection site.

From what I understand, it supposed to be a 3 shot regimen, all I've talked to have only gotten the 1st so far, and are not looking forward to the rest of them at all

Are you sure you didn't get it confused with the Anthrax vaccine?

I tried a search for anything relating to the swine flu vaccine being given in 3 stages. I only found one link and that was to something called conspiracy tv or something of that nature and that article or video was taken down.

If you or anyone else could help me in my search I would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK, since people are accusing me and my family of being liars I really don't like the direction this thread is going.

Thread closed (from my point of view). I won't view it any more.

Peace on earth and goodwill among men.

-SF

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Hi JD, I may be wrong, I found this: news.yahoo.com... and it may simply be 3 shots for flu season and I misunderstood, but that article also says the SF vaccine will be a multiple does (2 shot) series.

I'll double check this week with my active duty buds

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You can not like the direction all you like... but,

1) You stated YOU were in Tokyo with your family. Fine. Is your mother in law with you?

2) You pointed out that she lived in another country... not Japan?

Nothing to accuse or infer here, I quickly read through that section of your post and thought that you had stated where this was at, but when it was brought up, I went back and re-read it and it came out muddy.

So.. the only real question is whether or not she lives in Japan. If not, then where?

I guess it doesn't really matter, since you took offense at a simple request for clarification and have abandoned your own thread... this also damages your initial statement since now it would appear that it was a contrived story. It's a simple question. What country is SHE in?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join