It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Waddup ATS

Right, since this is about Reptillians, this will most probably get moved to Skunk Works. To me, that doesn't make sense, but since most people choose to believe less in Reptillians, than Greys, ATS move it to Skunk Works. Hmmm...

Anyway, this is a more serious thread, i want some people who know some info, or have some info to say, to say it.

If you want to bash the existence of Reptillians, then jog on.

Oh, and for a personal record, i don't believe in the shape shifting Reptiles, i'm talking about the ones in the Triangle Craft, the ones that may or may not be working in cooperation with Nordics, and/or Tall Greys (The Greys I believe to be from Orion)

Anyway, i'd love to know where they are from, or just something about them.

About 4 months ago, i was watching the skies in my Jacuzzi, and just as i went in, i turned around to get one last look, this amazing Triangle UFO flew right over my head. It was your stereotypical Triangle Craft, 3 orange lights in the corners, and it was absolutely silent. Made no noise whatsoever, and it was everso low.

Someone i spoke to informed me that that could of been a Reptile ship, and ever since then, i've been having Reptile visions from the Alpha State.

I had one about 10 mins ago, which made me create this thread. In this vision, i just saw the eyes, and i haven't had any negative feelings with the visions.

So basically, i just want to know who they are, what they want, and why they're watching me.

Anyone able to help me out?

Love&Light

Jacob

Ooooh, and to the ATS admin people, this thread would be alot more interesting if you didn't ban Mystiq!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hello there!

Reptilian posts are hard to get into people's head but I beleive they are part of our universe...

I can tell you that I have seen one too and flew very close but the one I saw had red lights.

The only thing I can share with you is that for one week I had dreams about an eye following me... yup just a huge repitilian yellow eye. Are you having the same problem? I know one person who had this too.

Love and Light to you!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

Thanks for the reply man.

And no, i haven't been followed by an eye, not in a dream, or a vision. In my vision, the eyes was just glaring at me, intensely, but, the eye was also yellow.
A set of yellow eyes, two of them, just looking at me.

Did you have any feelings rush through you, when you saw the ship, or during the vision?

Fear, panic? Or maybe a calming feeling?

Jacob

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hey, I do not know if you have read them but the Dulce Files by Branton pretty much explain the whole Reptoid-Grey-Nordic theory. What is not covered in there is in The Omega Files. Also the following websites are useful for your type of inquiry:

manuel.sekmeth.com...
www.hyper.net...
exopolitics.org...

Some of the stuff is pretty 'out there' to some, but I would recommend anyone at least read it and research some of the reports.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No I did not feel anything when I saw it... just the usual behaviour to the unknown...

However I did have a big headacke that night and decided to calm it down with meditation... and that night, i had a dream about an eye following me in a jungle and i was semi- aware that I was dreaming... The sky was red and the eye kept finding me and telling me it was almost time... Anyways, at the end I knew I had to hand in my heart ( i know.... sounds weird).

Honestly I had a feeling of being watched after that dream but that doesn't demostrate anything... I can tell you that I had to do a lot of positive meditation to get that weird feeling on my spine...

How was your reaction to it?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
these "things" are real to me, i've had dreams of being led by multiple reptilian eyes into some desert, multiple times and i've never been to the desert or any serious mountain regions, where i was shown helicopters and scientists working inside a mountain, the eyes would perforate the geology as i descended consciously into mini shafts, as if there were consciousness lines represented by salvia -like eyeballs in rows along the walls, going deeper into the earth. i'm going insane.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
im sure ive said this in other posts but the OP is right there are alot of misconceptions about these physical/not so physical entities. yes obviously it has been said they "appear" to be of reptile decent. But from the mouths of those like Burisch and Collier. At least Collier has said this not to be true. That it comes from atmosphere, sun, evolution very slightly which is also interesting. And ive also been told more and more that not all of these guys are entirely mean. Which is how Collier kind of mentions i feel. That these ETs are to be respected for what they are. The ultimate warriors and far super to our rationale'.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well no one is misunderstanding them, this is just an exchange of experiences of feelings and happenings...

However what is interesting is that people that have had close encounters or who have had something to do with them have the exact same dream or vision where the main characters are huge yellow repitilian eye floating on the air and they see to find you everywhere you go...

PS... I have not heard very positive things about reptilians and how they actually what to help us.... but we are all here to learn what happens next....

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey there,

I think i've read the Dulce Files before, but i'll give them another run through, can't hurt

Thanks for the links man, should help fill in some gaps.

reply to post by Niinnai

I had no headaches or anything.

The vision i had before i wrote this thread just made me laugh. I saw it, and then i thought, oh god, it's them again. What do they want know? But it was in a jokey fashion.

Weird that you had to hand in your heart.

reply to post by thaknobodi

It's really strange that its always the eyes, well atleast in these 3 cases, the eyes are the stand out part.
And you're not going insane.
Have faith.

reply to post by soldier8828

It does confuse me that they are still bothered with ego, well if what Collier speaks of to be true, that after all these years or evolution, progression, that they are still bothered about what the other races of the galaxy think.
The Ultimate Warriors?

You think they'd of grown past the need for violence?

Jacob

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

That is true, i cant find anything particularly positive about them. But something in me, thinks that despite the reptile appearence, that we would generally consider evil, is a positive race.

I don't think there has been enough first hand accounts/witnesses to call sides though.

Jacob

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Here is what I think, take it or leave it. I don't believe that Phil Schneider, Al Bielak, or Stewart Swerdlow are credible. There are multiple sources to their ability to tell tall tales and change stories to corroborate the other. I don't believe Alex Collier, either. It's like he read Schneider, Icke, and threw in some Gene Roddenberry for good measure.

I do believe, however, that the ancient inhabitants of earth depicted reptilian countenances on their gods, and considering that the inclination of humans is to make man in their own image I find this revealing. I also think it is within the realm of possibility that there was an alternative evolution.

I'm not anti-reptilian. I'm rather open to it. I just don't believe the people telling me they exist. They seem like used car salesmen.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My conclusion is, If (huge if) reptilians exist
I would say that Most them seem bad.

Some reptilian links:

THE REPTILIANS:
WHY THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH
BLOODLINE AND RITUAL
By David Icke
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

excerpt:
[This is why it is so important for everyone to stay well clear of ritual, no matter how innocent it may appear on the surface. I would include "New Age" ritual in this, too. I don't mean standing in a circle, connecting together and projecting loving thoughts, etc. I mean carefully constructed ritual that is constantly repeated, as with religious ceremony for example. I am beginning to realise why I have had a life-long aversion to taking part in ritual of any kind.]

REPTILIANS: Fact or Fiction
www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i remember those eyes well. I just wish i wasnt awake to see them in person. Stronger in will than a human by atleast a magnitude of 2 and far larger. Those are creatures of legend that should stay there.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Ermmm.

Thanks for the mysterious reply.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I repeat this:
A REPTILLIAN TRICKED HUMANITY FROM DAY 1 ON PURPOSE FOR IT KNEW A UNIVERSAL DESTROYER/PEACE KEEPER WOULD BE BORN ON EARTH LOL (I HATE SPACE BUGZ)
GOD DIDNT CALL SNAKES REPTILES BACK THEN HE CALLED IT A TALKING SERPENT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????THINK DEPER ABOUT YOUR SURROUNDINGS PLEASE

new topics

top topics

join