It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon BEST Mind Control Device.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
TV, TV is the ultimate mind control device how will they use it tho? well for one it is fact that the flicker rate of the TV decreases the bran waves of human's and the DTV boxes makes all tv's operate at flicker rates which are conducive to reduce a person's brain activity.

i also found an interesting atrial at infowars.com
www.infowars.com...

Before you call me crazy think about this. look at today's kid's. look at our mentality's.i often look around me and see the kid's and how and who they are. most of them think being a "Thug" is cool. why tho the music? no not really the music haven't changed that much. TV? NO Tv program's? nope. TV'S them selves? well.....

I would advise you to NOT watch TV, but rather watch tv program's on ine internet. It is free as you know and fully legal. This way you get to watch any show any time and you get to pause it and you DON'T get the brain damage associated with network tv program's

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I disconnected my cable 20 months ago.

6 months ago a visitor to my home asked why do I bother to have a TV if I never watch it and have no cable to make it work.

I said you are right and gave it to them to take to their home.

I don't miss my TV. I don't miss angry News Casters.

I don't miss far fetched TV sitcoms, dramas, and movies.

I sure don't miss the bill!

I sure don't miss what passes for art.

I sure don't miss silent, sound, spread spectrum technology either.

TV was once considered the vast waste land.

Now just it's viewers are!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The TV is not a mind control device. You are mearly confusing it with something that can be addictive(just like your pc), some people, retards if you will! seem to enjoy shows like American idle, that is not mind control it that is just more of a distraction ;D

Flicker rate is not going to make a difference.

Edit:When you're playing video games you increase the refresh rate or "flicker" rate to reduce tearing of frames an increase the experience. I am an alex jones listener but i do know enough to pass this off

[edit on 29-8-2009 by allsop]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I got rid of my TV in 1976 when I came back to the states from Germany. Think of all the things I was able to do in 30+ years of NOT watching TV. (like read)

The major problem with kids today is sub-clinical malnutrition (my opinion) causing "dumbing down" and hyper activity. This is because Junk food has become the diet of children and includes candy and soda machines in schools. I do entertainment for kids at birthdays, Churchs and festivals. The number of unhealthy over weight youngsters is horrible. I hate seeing grossly overweight preteens walking by sucking on straight sugar. No wonder overweight, hyperactive kids have become the norm.

Clinical effects of inadequate protein intake
As outlined above, protein is the fundamental component necessary for cellular and organ function....

Similarly unless amino acids are present in the diet in the right balance protein utilization will be affected. In the World as a whole protein-energy malnutrition (PEM) is fairly common in children and adults, and is associated with the deaths of 6 million children a year. In industrialized nations. PEM is seen primarily in hospitals, is associated with disease, and is often found in the elderly.....

Clearly protein deficiency has an adverse effect on all organs. In infants and children it has been shown to have harmful effects on the brain and may have longer term effects on brain function. Furthermore, protein deficiency has been shown to have and adverse effects on the immune system, resulting in a higher risk of infection. books.google.com... #v=onepage&q=%22brain%20function%22%20%22protein%20intake%22&f=false

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Herbert Krugman had figured this out in the 70's. You might find these links interesting.

Your Brain Waves Change When You Watch TV -Low Alpha Waves Can Lead to "Mind Fog"

More Dirt on the Demon Box: TV Science

new topics

top topics

join