It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Military Training No Longer A Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't expect this to be big news.
Lots of people here on ATS have said for a long time that our military uses Psychics, mostly for remote viewing etc.
Well, seems they were right.
Hollywood has gone and made a movie, based on true events, that covers just that:
Apple Trailers

Obviously this is exaggerated, but hey, think about trying to convince someone of this a year ago... would have called you nuts. Now its entertainment.

But, this is a big Hollywood flick, big names, big money. You have to wonder what they are trying to make us think of all this.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This looks like a great movie!

I'm going to download it from the pirate bay before it comes out it looks so good lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like a fun movie.

Nothing is too weird in this world.

For example; Operation Acoustic Kitty

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks pretty fun.

Definitely doesn't look much like my old Joe McMoneagle books

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, they could have done a parody on Suspect Zero, which also had added commentary from some military and remote viewers like Russell Targ and Paul Smith. There's always room for laughs, even when it is by and about the military. These people want to have fun too. At least this won't be as cheesy as Super Troopers. ( or is it?)
Still doesn't look like a movie I'm going to the theater for. Nice to know it's out there though.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the trailer. Looks like a great movie.
But to the point of this thread, I don't see how the government could benefit by letting us know that they did physic experiments. I can however, see some Hollywood directors that know something, make a movie about it. *F

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

and therein lies the question...
Who want this movie made? If it was a low budget movie, I would lean towards people trying to expose certain aspects of govt. secrecy, but here we have a high budget movie with high budget actors... so who wants this movie to be made and why?
Either way, this movie will plant the seed, then its up to us to discover what the real story is

and I agree, looks like a laugh. I'll DL it.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As posted before, Suspect Zero was a movie or like a docudrama based on Remote Viewing;

www.youtube.com...

Aaron Eckhart interview on the movie

www.youtube.com...

I couldn't find any commentary by the remote viewers from this DVD on youtube.

I've never heard of Zango, which is from another link of a seperate youtube video to watch the whole movie. I don't need to do that because I own the DVD.

www.youtube.com...

This movie is much closer to disclosure on military remote viewing than some apparent comedy.

I still plan on watching this New movie when it comes out though.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
sniper vs sniper, except remote viewer vs remote viewer trying to locate unfavorable remote viewers on a different agenda.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi
sniper vs sniper, except remote viewer vs remote viewer trying to locate unfavorable remote viewers on a different agenda.

The government doesn't want these remote veiwers remote viewing their agenda either. That's why they have their protocols. There's so many things that can go wrong with something 'supernatural' and highly questionable with so many variables. It basically can't be trusted for future events. But finding missing persons like the dead, is something else.

Thye haven't found Jimmy Hoffa yet..........or have they?
Jimmy Hoffa; The man on the moon.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I cant wait to see it...it should be good

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Suspect Zero with Ben Kingsley now that is a good movie.

Also have a look at the foreign french horror film;
"Malefique"for some paranormal weird #.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
For example; Operation Acoustic Kitty

That would be a short movie. Cat is released, cat is hit by cab. End of movie.

CX

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have the book, "The Men Who Stare at Goats". An excellent read.

You just have to be carefull reading it in public, you can get some strange looks from people wondering if you are taking animal loving a bit too far.

I could never figure out if it was a true story or not? It mentions high ranking military personnel who are definately alive and well in the military today.

The film should be great.

CX.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's no secret that the Military used remote viewers; several years ago, they held a press conference and admitted just that. The question is: do they still use them? If the remote viewers got results, I can see them being a valuable tool in the War on Terror.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
It's no secret that the Military used remote viewers; several years ago, they held a press conference and admitted just that. The question is: do they still use them? If the remote viewers got results, I can see them being a valuable tool in the War on Terror.

Yes and maybe exactly what they counted on, on 9/11?

There's many questionable things regarding something like this to further their own greed and agendas.

Obviously, not enough has been done to prove that remote viewing is entirely sucessful. Even Joe Mc Moneagle supposedly only has a 50% success rate. You haven't see him turn up Jimmy Hoffa yet.

Besides, if he only chooses which sessions to solve and he already knows, he may refuse to answer ones he can't due to classified information and the trail of the government and CIA etc.

50% is a long way off when it comes to the most critical information.

Shuttle and war casualties etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

What
You never had goats milk or goat cheese before? I recall having goat cheese when I was a kid and it was nasty. I think it must have peed in it. I've had it since and it's not the same. I guess it depends on what they eat. Like garlic and asparagus....

new topics

top topics

join