It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Warns of Severe Form of H1N1 Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I hope it's scaremongering if it is it's working on me i am absolute panicking the baby is going to get it.

My husband is not helping with his idea that the swine flu is a cover for something more serious that they do not want us panicking over. He keeps saying first shot for secret illness 2nd for flu i wish he would stop!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well finally the scaremongering came to my neck of the woods, the biggest hospital in town has banned children and young adults for visiting hours and in the hospital period unless is for treatment.

Because they are afraid of the ones that has been admitted with swine flu spreading the virus.

They are truly getting ready for population segregation and control, but to tell you the truth I have not seen anything going on in the schools locally yet and around me when I got out and shop or do my normal errands.

People around me look fine and they are not wearing mask or coughing their hart out.

I am getting very confused with whatever is going on is like something is been planned and is going to get us by surprise.

A lady was complaining that the kid in school are been blaming anything on the swine flu everytime one of their peers get sick.

She said that the kids will come home and say that students are sick in school with the swine flu specially now with the back to school bug.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

My youngest is home sick. Not swine flu. Just a "tummy Bug", what the school is calling it.

No panic here. Common sense, crackers, water and 7-up.

He's better, not the end of the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

How many people are there on this planet today? The Spanish flu really wiped out this planet, didn't it?

Now if they want to impress me then why can't they cure diseases and viruses that they have been working on for centuries?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Yes I remember in my school days as a teacher this time of the year we used to get the back to school bug.

But for some reason children are going home telling their parents that the kids are sick with swine flu.

For parents that are not very well informed this is creating a panic.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The 70's swine flu fiasco was likely a test run.

Now here we are, what, 33 years later, and they've covered their #sses.
- pharma immunity from backlash
- quarantines set up and ready
- UN, WHO have more power
- presidential executive orders are in place
- FEMA is trained and prepared to take control

I believe that 33 years ago, they were working to see what would be needed in place for them to carry out the full enchilada.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

I can tell you this much, if the government could not take all the weapons away from the Katrina victims and many refused to be taken by force out of their homes, I can only imagine what will happen if the states starts to quarantine by force citizens and try to force them out of their homes and into camps.

Remember the sell of weapons in the US in the last year was increased alarmingly that is something that whomever think is going to try and control people in this nation should take into consideration.

Because many will not go without a fight.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's scare tactics, and there are one of a few reasons for it, having nothing to do with our well being at all:

1. PROFIT

2. Weapons research

3. Population Control

Nothing more. They don't care one iota for any one of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join