It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Warns of Severe Form of H1N1 Virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Story Here

Doctors are reporting a severe form of H1N1 that goes straight to the lungs, causing severe illness in otherwise healthy young people and requiring expensive hospital treatment, the World Health Organization said Friday.

Some countries are reporting that as many as 15 percent of patients hospitalized with the new H1N1 pandemic virus need intensive care, further straining already overburdened healthcare systems, WHO said in an update on the pandemic

Um .... DUH! We've been saying it for a while.
The severity of it has been staring at us.
(hospitals saying it's 'mild' unless you are attached to a breathing machine)
The history from 1918 is screaming at us.

Now the World Health Organization FINALLY warns of a severe form of Swine Flu coming.
These people are practically worthless.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FF, really like your threads, but this is not a remake of 1918.
The pandemic of that era sprung from so many other factors ie; poor sanitation, poor communication, over crowding as a result of troop movement from WWI, poor treatment protocols.

This is a scare tactic. Plain and simple. It is designed to get everyone worked up to take a vaccine that is untried, untested, but initial results showing high side effects.

I can look those issues up if you require.

They want us panicked. They want us worried and compliant.

Common sense will see anyone through this bug.

Just my humble opinion. . . .

[edit on 29-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes, I read this news last night and I must say I was not surprised to read it. I am also not surprised to discover that the main news sites have not even mentioned this as if they have been warned off or are too worried about getting a spanked wrist.

It could be worse than that of course and, it could be that the main news brokers are an integral part of the whole game of keeping us all in the dark. Right up to the moment, we fall sick and start choking on our own lungs (or get a disconcerting stomach cramp).

Sadly, these people are not worthless they serve someone very well, it is just a shame it is not us they serve.

Next probable breaking news from the WHO,

“Swine flu may cause a slight case of drawn out and miserable death. Do not be alarmed, paint a red cross on your door and quarantine yourself. We will be along shortly to assist.”

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If you are an asthmatic this thing should scare the crap out of you! I know I had it in the spring and NEVER have I had that much trouble breathing, ever! Even a few bouts of pneumonia were not nearly as bad as that was.

I can only hope that my body now has some form of immunity to this thing since it did what i call a comeback and I got sick all over again with it 4 weeks after the first time.

Shot or no shot is not an easy decision if you have additional health issues. I still think this thing is far worse than they are letting on, hence all the talk of forced vaccines.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

I'm going to have to start calling H1N1 the zombie flu.

Really. The panic that this is creating is silly. Low mortality (1/3rd of regular, seasonal flu) yes, it's annoying. I had the darn thing.

But common sense, staying hydrated contact a doctor if you get worse, all those things are as effective (if not more) than the vaccine.

The fear that the media is engendering is counter-productive to any positive things we should/could be doing.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

On the contrary. Although in your case, you might be the exception to the rule. I'm sorry about your condition, and steps should be taken for those that have lung issues or are immune compromised.

But the fact remains that this is more hype than actual fact.

I too had the bug, my greatest fear was that I smoked and would develop something more severe. Didn't happen. I got better, most do.

Common sense, please. Lets be rational about this.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wasnt this posted earlier yesterday already?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for this whole swine flu thing I still dont know what to think of it. I have read about many people on here having it and they turn out fine. I personally think the vaccine is the problem not the flu itself. I would never get it that's for sure and I have begged my sister not to let my nephew get it either. If there is another form of this flu wouldnt it have another name since it would be a different make-up if it is more severe. Also do viruses get more severe this quick on their own or did some guys in lab coats in a dark rook make this themselves

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I can look those issues up if you require.

that's sweet of you to offer.
however, I bought the book - The coming plague by Laurie Garret - and have read chapter 6 - swine flu. (as well as the rest of the book).

I have asthma. So does my husband, my daughter, and even the dog.

This thing is looming heavy for us.
It attacks right to the lungs.
We have hard enough times getting through chest colds let alone what is coming.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I'm going to have to start calling H1N1 the zombie flu.

Yes, you go ahead and call it that if it makes you feel better to insult me. I would thank you not to imply that I am some simpleton jumping on the fear train however. I am not a zombie drone and I have been calling this H1N1 a bio weapon right from the moment the first news of its release started coming out of Mexico

I do not trust my government or the mainstream media and anything (much) they have to tell me so if that make me a simpleton or a zombie then so be it. I even have a pack of long life supplies well over a hundred miles from where I live and have mapped out some great places to lie low and survive for many weeks too.

I guess us zombies really know how to push out the boat.

Sand eater 1
“Nice weather we are having, have you heard our government has released a bio weapon,

Sand eater 2
“Really how ungraciously rude of them”

Sand eater 1
“Yes totally my good man, anyway must carry on eating this sand, see you later in the mass grave.”

Sand eater 2

“l8r”

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You mistook my reference for an insult. I apologise. None was intended.

I just don't see the correlation is all.

Fact, mild flu low death rate, treatable.

Now you get the CDC, WHO; who are treating this like the Black Death. I never saw them talk of quarentines, school closings, shutting down public gatherings, for the seasonal flu. And its mortality rate is MUCH higher.

I simply want to refer to it as the zombie flu because the media hysteria involved.

Common sense will see us through this. As long as we don't get caught up in the media generated panic.

Is all I'm saying. . . . .

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Sorry to bring this but it sounds like more scaremongering to me, as people that already have lung problems like asthma will always are at higher risk when they get even the seasonal flu, because the SEASONAL flu attack the lungs anyway most people that die from complications are related to upper respiratory ones.

So nothing new, now what it surprises me is that we the issue in this nation about Obama health care reform the WHO is making sure to point out the drain that this will be in the health care system, after all those elderly people in Medicare and Medicaid Interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Do you think this is part of the re-emergence of Pneumonic Plague in Africa and China? I read the info a few weeks back from the RSOE EDIS website.

Linky.. RSOE EDIS

Background; Pneumonic Plague is a variant of Bubonic Plague that attacks the Lungs of those who contract it, much like this apparently new form of H1N1 is doing.

Also, I saw a thing yesterday about a strain of H1N1 found in Bolivian chickens recently.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No real offence taken I was posting in mock indignation anyway

I know what you are saying and I agree to a point but I am also of the opinion that something is going on that I cannot for the life of me figure out just yet. Is the weapon a fear inducer for some bigger plan and thus just part of the puzzle? Alternatively, is the vaccine the real threat?

I am naturally paranoid and it is no exaggeration to say that my paranoia has literally saved my life in the past.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dissemination
No real offence taken I was posting in mock indignation anyway

I know what you are saying and I agree to a point but I am also of the opinion that something is going on that I cannot for the life of me figure out just yet. Is the weapon a fear inducer for some bigger plan and thus just part of the puzzle? Alternatively, is the vaccine the real threat?

I am naturally paranoid and it is no exaggeration to say that my paranoia has literally saved my life in the past.

Agreed. That's why I keep preaching calm, instead of following in the hype. This administration is great at them having us focus on the right hand while not seeing what the left is doing.

I don't trust anything out of this government. I'm not going to start with this flu issue.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Big pharma is pushing their flu vaccine and they are getting upset that most people are already questioning the intentions of their untested new vaccine that it looks no different than the poison the try on the population in the seventies when so many people became ill from the vaccine to the point that they had to stop it and pay for their mistakes to families of the death.

Now no even retribution for families if they happen to become ill or lose a love one.

I will rather wait and see the results of this new poison on people, after all I think getting the swine flu will boost my immunity better.

Let see what I can die off before the swine flu kills me,

Cancer Kills Over 20 Thousand People A Day Says Global Report

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Car Crashes Kill 40,000 in U.S. Every Year

www.foxnews.com...

Overall leading causes of death in the US

(Data are for the U.S.)

Number of deaths for leading causes of death

•Heart disease: 631,636
•Cancer: 559,888
•Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 137,119
•Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 124,583
•Accidents (unintentional injuries): 121,599
•Diabetes: 72,449
•Alzheimer's disease: 72,432
•Influenza and Pneumonia: 56,326
•Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 45,344
•Septicemia: 34,234

www.cdc.gov...

More prof that the big pandemic is nothing but a hoax by big pharma.

I think I will take my chances with the swine flu without their vaccine.

I wonder why cancer and hart disease is not been advertised as a pandemics even when actually they are

I know, because already they are very profitable for big pharma

[edit on 29-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You're right on this. The whole H1N1 thing just doesn't pass the smell test. This thing shows up in Mexico City in the spring. Viruses don't thrive in warm weather, yet this manages to spread north and literally go pandemic in less than 6 months. While it has killed quite a few people, it has not yet become the virulent death dealer that has been predicted. Yet.

Is it possible that the vaccine will activate the more virulent aspects of the vaccine, thus causing the hundreds of thousands of deaths that have been predicted. If you were born in the late forties, the fifties or early sixties, you are probably going to be protected from this virus, since of that age have been expeosed to, and probably have had, the three seperate flu viruses that make up H1N1.

As a health care worker, I would reccoment the seasonal flu vaccine, but the H1N1? No way.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks marg, glad to see I'm not the only cynic here.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Big pharma is pushing their flu vaccine ...

No doubt. And there is no way we are going near it.
However, I think that both the vaccination AND the flu are going to be killers.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Since the emergence of a possible "forced" vaccine I have theorized that perhaps the vaccine is a part of a binary agent. Maybe the original h1n1 is the first part of that cocktail? Alone they are very weak, but when the two mix they could be deadly!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Since the emergence of a possible "forced" vaccine I have theorized that perhaps the vaccine is a part of a binary agent. Maybe the original h1n1 is the first part of that cocktail? Alone they are very weak, but when the two mix they could be deadly!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2 >>

join