It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can't avoid the swine flu vaccine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
...avail yourself of Chelation Therapy afterwards. Try to scout for practitioners now.

The concept of chelation is based on the observation that when a certain amino acid complex called EDTA (ethylene-diamine-tetra-acetic acid) comes in contact with certain positively charged metals and other substances such as lead, iron, copper, calcium, magnesium, zinc, plutonium and manganese, it grabs them (hence the chele or claw), and removes them. Chelation therapy is the process of removing from the body the undesirable ionic material by the infusion, or taking orally, of an organic compound which has suitable chelating properties.

www.holisticonline.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They've covered all their bases already. You can use Religious reasons too if you want and there is a few other reasons that I cannot think of right now.

Right now they do not have enough Vaccines for everyone. So it’ll not be that difficult to duck. But when the time comes and they have enough and the Flu gets worst. Then they’ll take you and place you in Quarantine. It could even be one of those FEMA camps.

To get out of Quarantine, you have to appear in a court and the Judge will decide.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I guess I'm the only person on Earth that sees this as a plan to create panic.

This is coming from the administration that stated, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

I don't know what they'll ultimately plan, but it won't be because of a varient of the flu that is less lethal than the seasonal flu.

This is a manufactured crisis. We should all relax, observe, and make common sense judgements.

In my humble opinion. . . .

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
S&F

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of fellow ATSers. I'll have to start looking into that now. It's good to know that if you can't avoid getting the horrid vaccine, there is at least a way to get rid of the nasty harmful chemicals that they put in it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by applejack

You're welcome.
I can only hope more people will see this info. But they're all on the BAN section discussing politics this and politics that, religion this and religion that... *sigh*

BTW, a prominent underground doctor (what an oxymoron
) has seen two cases where chelation therapy has improved the development of autistic kids. Remember that hulabaloo of mercury in vaccine = autism? Chelation is the only effective way to remove mercury from the body (that I know of). There are no immediate studies about reversing autism with chelation but there is hope...

[edit on 8/29/2009 by eldard]

top topics

join