It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Ask the Wolves to Help You Against the Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Never Ask the Wolves to Help You Against the Dogs

www.financialsense.com

On Aug. 16 we read in Pravda.info the comments of Vladimir Filin, a self-described Marxist and former GRU officer living in Kiev, well-connected to KGB structures, supposedly aligned against Putin, marching in the "revolutionary movement of all enslaved peoples" (especially those in Finland, according to his Live Journal blog). Filin's business interests reach from the poppy fields of Tajikistan to the lumber mills and chicken farms of Brazil. He has been accused of narcotics and arms trafficking, with supposed connections to subversive political activities (like coup-plotting). He is the p
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Perhaps you've heard or read about the Maltese-flagged freighter named Arctic Sea, which recently disappeared in the Atlantic Ocean and was subsequently recovered after various contradictory reports. According to Filin, the Arctic Sea had been loaded with four X-55 cruise missiles while docked at the Baltic Sea port of Kaliningrad. The missiles were without warheads, as the warheads were shipped separately on another vessel . Filin alleges that the warheads were customized for carrying Soviet-produced biochemical material previously "shipped to Iran from Russia by air."

This is shocking because it basically says Russia was giving Iran WMD's. Or they were trying to with the Arctic Sea that went missing recently.

They got caught this time. How many times has Russia successfully given Iran WMD's? Nukes?

I don't know for a fact, but there is a lot of evidence pointing to a corrupt Ukranian General that sold Iran somewhere between 6-200 nukes, when the Soviet Union split up.

In my opinion the only reason Israel has never attacked Iran, is because they have a pile of nukes, ICBM's and cruise missiles.

Bio weapons are just as scary as nukes, and I can see why they were doing what they were doing. This is especially dangerous for our troops in Iraq.

Pretty heavy stuff going on right now.

www.financialsense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-8-2009 by downtown436]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yikes, this could be quite a big deal. I don't like a lot of the things happening with Russia right now.... not one bit.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's awful hard to know what to think about this one.

The term WMD comes to mind and we all know how it ended up LAST time we started throwing that term around. I worry that this isn't just a story spun to make it ok to invade yet ANOTHER country.

At the same time, It DOES make some sense. A nuke isn't going to hurt anything if you are blow it up before it's armed. It really seems to me like the greatest intelligence services on the face of the planet would KNOW if there were nukes in Iran and would have already taken steps to eliminate them. Unless of course, they WANT Iran to strike somewhere...my head hurts.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Didn't the CIA say that Iran had no nukes!Or planned to to attain them?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

According to intelligence Iran was about to obtain nukes within months and a grave threat to us all.......in 2005....then just a *few* months away from obtaining them in 2006....2007.You get the idea.As for this,i don't trust.I will wait for other sources.

new topics

top topics

join