It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Used to DETECT Swine Flu??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The 'CHIP' isn't going to come IN the Vaccine. It's going to be used to tag the dead bodies and also to sit and and wait, to DETECT H1N1 and other 'bio-threats.'

For starters, I think this is one of the pieces we have been expecting for some time. I searched and didn't find anything about this on ATS. If it is here, disregard and comment on that thread, unless of course, this adds any new twist to the discussion.

I was looking up ways to detect and destroy RFID tags earlier and I stumbled on this:

RFID Chip to detect swine flu virus?

VeriChip is working along with Receptors to create an implant which would give a warning if the host is infected with H5N1 bird flu virus, H1N1 swine flu virus or other pandemic agents which are termed as bio threat.

I hope it happens soon as the virus has already spread its fangs worldwide claiming as many lives as it could and still continues to spread terror.

A link in that article took me here:

LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Next step in H1N1 scare: Microchip implants
Company developing under-the-skin devices to detect 'bio-threats'

(Source)

A Florida-based company that boasts selling the world's first and only federally approved radio microchip for implanting in humans is now turning its development branch toward "emergency preparedness," hoping to produce an implant that can automatically detect in its host's bloodstream the presence of swine flu or other viruses deemed a "bio-threat."

VeriChip Corporation currently sells a small, under-the-skin Radio Frequency Identification capsule, or RFID, that patients can opt to have implanted, containing a number computer-linked to their medical records, enabling doctors with a special reader to access the information even if the patient is unconscious or unidentified. The company boasts its microchip, roughly the size of a grain of rice, is the only such implant approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

But VeriChip has also turned its attention to other uses for the technology, including microchips that be used to tag and log human remains after a disaster and implants the company hopes will be able to warn if their host is infected with the H1N1 swine flu virus, the H5N1 bird flu virus or other pandemic agents deemed to be a "bio-threat."

VeriChip is working with a Minnesota company, Receptors LLC, to develop the virus-detection technology.

"As we continue to build on our partnership with Receptors, which started with the development of a glucose-sensing RFID implantable microchip, we are moving beyond patient identification to sensors that can detect and identify illnesses and viruses such as influenza," said Scott R. Silverman, chairman of VeriChip, in a statement. "This is an exciting next step for the future of our healthcare division."

It's a lot easier to 'sell' the implants to the people when they are there to 'prevent' your dying from 'Swine Flu.' ...much like the garbage vaccine they have people standing in line for.

The ultimate goal is to develop an implant that can also diagnose which virus is infecting the host. VeriChip has also announced earlier this month additional forays into emergency preparedness through its VeriTrace system. According to a statement, the company sold a VeriTrace system, including 1,000 RFID microchips, to Kentucky's Green River District Health Department "for disaster preparedness and emergency management needs." The company explains that VeriTrace, a separate system from its virus detection or patient records technology, was created in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, where it was used by the Federal Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team. The system includes the microchips, a Bluetooth handheld reader, a customized camera that receives both RFID scanned data and GPS data wirelessly and a web-based database for storing information and images captured during emergency response operations. The microchips are implanted in human remains following a disaster or, according to one report from the Katrina catastrophe, duct-taped to bones, in order to maintain detailed records, particularly in events that result in hundreds or thousands of fatalities.

I know the original source may be questionable so I did a little more digging.

Here is a link to the White Paper that describes this tech (the bio-threat identifier) from VeriChips own website.
White Paper

Here is the link (you've probably already seen it) about how having the 'chip' will 'save your life' in a mass-casualty scenario.
VeriChip Propaganda

Here is how they are already going to make life 'so much better' for Diabetics. A noble cause, for sure, but doesn't always start out noble?
Implantable Glucose Sensor

What better way to get the masses to sign up for the implant than to tell them it is going to help save their lives?

I'm really surprised I haven't heard stories of people trampling each other to get themselves implanted.

Just a heads-up and an FYI for you. Fidelus Paradus my brothers and sisters.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
star, and flag for another awesome thread. It's People like You that will wake up others.

It may not be that many, but You my Friend are savings someone's life by making them aware.

No doubt the used of passive, submissive, and subliminal messages are a hint at the coming nature of forced compliance. I read through all that You presented in Your OP. I don't need a chip to tell me how stupid I was; past tense. It won't help me by saying,"wash the fruit before eating, hyp b is in them thar' strawberries".

This is a pure cut plain, and simple strategy to condition People. I have heard from countless People the vaccine will be forced, and mandated, but I am SURE it will not be. No IMO, there.

The control mechanism is visible in the same manner You could see through this *****cancer causing verichip******* Quite simply they will restrict the very nature of Your ability to travel, and conduct commerce.....or in my laymens terms the Quasi Elite will have their minions make petty laws for public safety restricting ease of movement.

Imagine not being able to frequent any public place due to not either having the readable chip, or bracelet...... Notice all the scanners at places like Walmart..

What if they will go off because You don't have Your "I'm an obedient citizen vaccine chip", then You wouldn't be able to go in there. Same for any public type place.

Then there is the very real ability to turn the ever common toll road into a checkpoint for vaccines.

I'm all over Central America, and all these countries are playing along to some degree, seeing how they get millions in compliance money from the States, any ways, they have their military, and a paramedic unit using IR thermometers when entering the different countries.

I agree with You this is going no where good. I have warned my extended family that they would be better off coming, and hanging out with me either in the woods, or down seƱorita vill not exposing themselves to the vaccine. I understand it'll be a hardship, but I have No Doubt the govt./Bilderburgs/Illuminati have population control in mind. Better off alive, than dead by something invisible.

new topics

join