It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Files: Season 9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For those that don't know, X-Files season 9 just came out on DVD on 5/11/2004

I just received it today in the mail, so I will start watching that soon.

'Tis the season to be without Mulder... Though Dogget was pretty cool in Season 8. And Agent Reyes is hot..

I mean Agent Reyes seemed like a nice addition too.

i havent seen any of Season 9 on Television so this is a first time for me.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It just isn't the same without Fox and Scully. Speaking of which I was watching a rerun last night and Fox had one of his clever lines. Something like:

"Maybe God does have some sort of grand design in plan, but I find it strange that he always hires lunatics to fill out the work orders."

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I remember him saying that but cant remember which one it was from... Was it the one with all the snakes? The one with the cult suicide? There are quite a few of those where he could have said that.

Anyway, I've watched the first episode of season9 and was watching the second one (the sequel) when I decided to take a nap (had to wake up at 4 in the morning to go to work)

Anyway, I like them so far. Its a bit different. No classic X-Files story lines yet... though im sure they are in there later. Chasing Ghosts and what have you.

Skinner gets his own FBI badge in the opening credits

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
I remember him saying that but cant remember which one it was from... Was it the one with all the snakes? The one with the cult suicide? There are quite a few of those where he could have said that.

No, I did not catch the name of the episode, but it was the one where several sisters (each with six digits on each appendege) were being hunted by satan.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I just watched a couple today, Daemonicus and 4-D.

Those two are very good, and so far I am very pleased with Season 9.... though I have only watched 4 episodes.

new topics

top topics

join