It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger: Obama primed to create 'New World Order'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

www.wnd.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEONETDAILY
Policy guru says global upheaval presents 'great opportunity'

Posted: January 06, 2009
9:07 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Henry Kissinger

Conflicts across the globe and an international respect for Barack Obama have created the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wnd.com

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know the story is old, but I think the post below, which is new, explains why I'm bringing it back.
Defcon5 wrote:

"I think the rats smelled the water as the ship started flooding, looted what they could, and took the lifeboats leaving the rest of us to face the impending situation. I can think of no other reason why these people would be so brazen, not even attempting to hide their robbery of the system, other then its life or death, and they feel they have nothing to lose."

I don't think the rats were caught by surprise.

I believe this has all been engineered. The aim has been the destruction of the U.S. of A. When JFK ordered the creation of single United States Note to pay off the Federal Reserve in 1963, he signed his own death warrant. One of Johnson's first acts as Prez was to have the plate destroyed. He then devalued the coinage by abandoning silver (1965). As a poke at JFK, he had the half dollar devalued to 40% silver ('65-'70). Nixon made it clad ('71). Johnson also retired all U. S. Notes (red seals) in 1966, leaving only Fed Reserve notes. Johnson stopped silver certificates and stopped redeeming them for silver in either '67 or '68 (don't recall which.)

So this has been a long time coming. And Kissinger meant that Obama was to kick out from under the U. S. economy all supports so that the NWO could begin. The cash economy of the U.S. had been centered in three businesses: 1-Banking (which is collapsing and has been strong-armed); 2-Insurance companies (the real reason why he wants to take over health care - just see what has happened to AIG); 3- Wall Street/Chicago (commodities). The volume is not there on Wall Street. When hyperinfaltion hits, it won't be on Chicago either. What do you think the WTC and the 2 bombings were about?

When an economy is basically a three-legged milking stool, knock out one leg and you don't have a stable chair. And TPTB are milking us for all its worth.

When they are done, the whole country will most likely be sold to "pay the debt". Of course you have to get rid of the 'owners', so vaccinations, anyone? And a good way to speed up infection/compliance are FEMA camps.

To get rid of corporations (GM, Chrysler) let the unions 'win' and everyone loses.

This is not about the U.S. - it's about the world.

Didn't any of you play RISK (world domination) when you were a kid?

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I thought you might be too cynical with your scenario ... then I remembered we elected Obama to office and I realized there is no such thing as too cynical.

Debasement of the currency is a fact. Peonage is a fact. The only worht most of us had was the value of our homes and now that has evaporated for anyone under 50 (or those older who were foolish enough to use their homes as magic ATM machines).

I believe there is no way to thwart this plan. It is too far along and even if naturally occurring, there is still no going back. To my mind, the only solution is to flee urban areas as they will be some form of police state. For that matter, most already are.

reply to post by skycopilot

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
you know, it's really not even shocking anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am not one who follows the doom and gloomers; however, given Obama's relatively young age; in spite of his great intelligence, he has to be vulnerable to the input of cretins like Kissinger who could make him think that he has potential to be the leader of the whole world, via the NWO.
Such a belief could have him barreling down the road like a reckless teenager towards the NWO.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Kissinger AGAIN?

Who the #### is he?

Retire old fat doctor

We don't want or need you

Get it?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Obama does not have much of a chance of being the leader of the NWO. He has been set up to fail. The elites want to look like heros when they take the reigns from Obama.

The perfect America where everyone is free and equal can not be destroyed because it is an idea and a good one; ideas can not be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

The man has already failed

wake up look around you see anything

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Kissinger using the term NWO

NWO is nothing more than a stupid term brought out by George Bush sr that became a buzz word...

Many old men have delusions of grandeur... yeah they robbed our money, just like has happened at different times all over the world...

But these are the words of old men struggling to retain power in a time when everything is changing, vain attempts to keep America a super power, to have relevancy

Lots of people use the term NWO

It's actually a very cool and ominous sounding thing isn't it?

Like these guys...

(I was actually a major fan of that NWO)

and I Love this

People Love this term

N.W.O

It's Good to be the King... Lots of Old men out there with delusions of Grandeur

But I have zero fear of an NWO happening anytime soon... Lots of people right now trying to either usher in a new age or hang on to a dying one...

Kissinger... lol how long will this guy be around now?

In their wet dreams these guys that coin the term... We will end up with a real NWO like Hulk Hogan will be the Champ Again and Ministry will be top 40

Stupid buzz word

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

I thought otherwise?

I stand by what I wrote ideas can not die.

America is an idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Whatever

Good night

Ginseng's calling

top topics

join