It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NASA's electromagnetic tether and sprites have in common:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
UFO's!

I think that earthbound insects are to light bulbs as UFO's are to lightning/sprites/elves/electromagnetic tethers/electromagnetic energy.

I have been watching the videos posted in this thread and it really to me has confirmed this theory.

Before I watched the following video at around the 7 min. mark I never knew exactly what the tether was used for nor did I think about it. To me it was space station equipment. (For those of you who keep up with everything please don't burn me for not knowing.) I just knew it as the tether incident. But it makes perfect sense now.

edit to add the next vid. that shows more of the UFO's with the tether:

I won't speculate to know exactly why they are attracted to electromagnetic energy; just that they are. Just as insects are attracted to light.

Maybe these UFO's are like lampreys on a shark.?

Just my mini epiphany.

-anyone

p.s. I wouldn't say all UFOs are what I am talking about, ie. triangles and saucers, but the luminescent orb shaped ones.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by anyone]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There is this relevant clip that easynow posted the other day in someone's thread (I believe NASA is studying the sprite phenomenon in this vid):

I think easynow calls them critters -which is fitting.

It was always obvious that they were attracted to lightning in the vids. but I never understood why they were attracted to the tether. I always thought it was curiousity but now I just think instinct. ? Or maybe to harvest energy.?

join