It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The healing begins now"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure if any of you remember a youtube poster by the name of "adampants" who had all of his videos removed and his account banned. ( I say that, but after a quick look on youtube I see he has a 2008 account) Well, here's a big long video talk of his stuff. I'm only 40 or so minutes into it, but so far he's been talking about the consciousness of the molecule and how it's all connected. I thought this place might appreciate this video. So here it is
(be warned, it's 4 hours long)

www.lukasig.com...
which links to the video on google...

Google Video Link

enjoy

[edit on 27/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

[edit on 27/8/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

i found this link just now in some random ats thread, i watched the video all 4 hours of it, and now i cant figure out what thread i clicked the link from, so i'll just comment here,

when i began watching that video i would not have believed you if you had told me that guy was gonna pull tears out of me by its end,

2 hours in i still would not have believed it,

but wouldnt you know it in the last half hour, that guy got me, right in the heart.

when it comes to some of the scientific jargon/mumbo jumbo that he states he got a bit of it inaccurate, but he does well to define why it is not important at all and is all a distraction, what he says in that video is very important, it definitely resonates with me on a deep level, and i absolutely needed to watch it to its very last second to understand that completely,

thank you,

Love

edit -
btw a summary for all those i know are to lazy or just simply dont have the time to watch the 4 hours, is,

love is all you need,

have love, for all, and you have god,

the negative intent propagated by humans against other humans is cancer, it is a disease, and only love will be the spontaneous instantaneous remission that we need in this world.
edit on 4/26/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
S+F because this needs to be heard.
There s a lot more then 'the healing begins now' recorded by 'Jonathan'.

Also I must say, He didn;t get banned. He left for he saw the danger of people actually linking his words to him instead of themselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yep, here is one who gets it. He lays it out nicely. I only went two hours in just to get a feel for what he was saying. From what I heard, he has a beautiful telling of the truth.

Nice...

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

join