It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video on Sabre website (Likely CG?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I was just searching for some Sabre sunglasses and I noticed that the website introduction shows what appears to be a UFO sighting.

Sabre Website

I've never seen any information about this sighting and I am assuming that it is CG produced as a sort of viral advertising like where friends would send the link to each other and go "whoa man check out the ufo!" or something along that line. Any additional info would be helpful, a quick google search came up empty.

Video aside regardless if it is CG, I am finding it extremely interesting the place that UFO sightings are starting to take in popular culture among the mainstream. Not just us tinfoil hat wearing percentage of people are interested in this - it is slowly going out to the world on a global scale (like the increasingly long run of Alien\UFO themed Hollywood movie productions).

Back to focusing on the video - It is scary the level of authenticity this video produces. To our trained eyes we pick out details like the light shining oddly through the palm leaves....but to an untrained observer this could be very believable - something which pushes and increases the number of people willing to accept the possibility of ET visitors.

Is this a good thing to bring awareness to the subject? Or is it harmful to our research to show that "evidence" can be faked with a degree of effort?

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It is CGI, and was made using the same vid kit as that of the Haiti UFO and several others.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

[edit: to add]

matter of fact it IS the Haiti UFO "vid"

[edit on 27-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

join