It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant says US wanted Jundallah to attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Militant says US wanted Jundallah to attack Iran

www.d awn.com

A top militant who is awaiting execution in Iran said on Tuesday his militant group received orders from the United States to launch terror attacks inside the Islamic republic.

Abdolhamid Rigi, brother of Jundallah group leader Abdolmalek Rigi, told reporters that his brother was an Al Qaeda point-man in Iran six years ago but that later the group broke off ties with him.

“They (US officials) told us who to shoot and who not to. All orders came from them."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thats pretty wild, but it doesn't surprise me. The US and Al Qaeda conspiring to launch attacks inside Iran is pretty extreme, but I guess folks will do anything for money.

I thought America looking for the terrorists, not conspiring with them! Okay, well, we're talking like alien gangster types calling the shots from the shadows, so maybe not.

Too bad this doesn't get much mainstream coverage. Not that folks would think any differently, but it is "news".

www.d awn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Jundallah-wiki

United States ABC news reported in April 2007, citing US and Pakistani tribal and intelligence sources,[38] that the terrorist group "has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials" to destabilize the government in Iran.[39] According to this report by Brian Ross and Christopher Isham of ABC News, the United States government had been secretly encouraging and advising the Jundullah in its attacks against Iranian targets. This support is said to have started in 2005 and arranged so that the United States provided no direct funding to the group, which would require congressional oversight and attract media attention.[40] The report was denied by Pakistan official sources.[41] But despite their denial ABC stood by their claim.[42] Alexis Debat, one of the sources quoted by Ross and Isham in their report alleging US support for the Jundullah, resigned from ABC News in June 2007, after ABC officials claimed that he faked several interviews while working for the company.

This is readily known. It makes me laugh when such controversial stuff occurs and is even reported on by a major network in 2007 yet is generally ignored or forgotten.

Jundallah is part of a US operation to destabilize Iran. This is how the CIA does does things. Its standard operating procedure.

join