It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 The Movie - 9-9-09 End of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Forgive me if this is old news but I saw this on a ATS advert and clicked it to support the site. We have heard of films being used in retrospect that draw correlations to past events...but this film may be an indicator of something in the future. Not saying it is necessarily but it has me wondering.

Weird movie site www.filminfocus.com...

9 Experiment site: 9experiment.com...

The experiment site is kinda creepy and has an interactive menu that is fun to try. So what is this? Any speculations? Is it a hint, or just a movie about a deep concept of life after the end of the world?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey, nice find. I want to see this movie. It sounds like another machines take over the world story but I would bet that with Tim Burton involved, its going to be good.

That website on your second link is totally out there. One of the links took me to a Rebel Twitter page. Hmm?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Wow that twitter site is crazy:

@9_Thomas At the break of dawn, we will rendezvous at the hillside southeast of the Fabrication Factory. First strike at 0900 hours!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Okay this has got to be the creepiest part of this site.

talisman.9experiment.com...

It's a picture as you click on the picture it becomes more pictures, and more and more into infinity.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

What do you think is going on? Is this yet another psychological experiment by the shadow government to further entrench our minds with endless fear and gloom? Or is it just great, intriguing entertainment???

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I've got no idea. It is very fascinating stuff though. There is tons of content, which is very well created. Might just be some type of viral marketing, might not be. Seems like something the ATS community could develop though with enough time. It makes some crazy metaphysical analogies and ties them in with some real world possibilities.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Seems like a childs rip-off of The Matrix to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Well it is very interesting marketing to say the least.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
9 is coming out but 9-9-09 is not the End of the World

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Okay this has got to be the creepiest part of this site.

talisman.9experiment.com...

It's a picture as you click on the picture it becomes more pictures, and more and more into infinity.

that is really cool...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTracker66
9 is coming out but 9-9-09 is not the End of the World

lol you are such a skeptic

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
www.filminfocus.com...

I love Hollywood and the occult. They are kinda cute when they do this sort of thing 09-09-09.

Unfortunately it is high tech mind kontrol occult and many children will be absorbed and molded at a profound level of conciousness after they have seen it. As will the adults.

I'm just here to lay it before you...any decision you make on this truth is ok with me. Just kind of fun to observe it all and just how technical they are becoming with it all.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I do not believe there is any conspiracy to this or any secret message. This is from the mastermind of Tim Burton. This is made in the same aspect of all his movies. He goes for the dark creepy themes. Tim Burton rocks!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

RT: @9_Thomas All the remaining troops have been notified. They are aware of the plan. It’s an honor fighting along side you.
4:42 PM Sep 3rd from web Live today like there is no tomorrow. Fight tomorrow like it is the last.
4:39 PM Sep 3rd from web RT: @9_Judy No! I’ve sat around while everyone else around me died. I’m going with you!
11:43 AM Sep 1st from web @9_Judy It is too dangerous. You need to stay and keep the Scientist safe.
11:41 AM Sep 1st from web Let's not communicate the plans over these lines… I have a feeling we were compromised last time.
11:41 AM Sep 1st from web RT: @9_Thomas I will alert the remain troops in the field. I’m bringing all the weapons I can find remaining at the base.
11:40 AM Sep 1st from web RT: @9_Judy You’ll need all the help you can get. I will join you. I can bring the medical supplies.
11:07 AM Aug 31st from web That’s it! If we can get close enough to set off some mortars at the base of the smokestack, perhaps we can topple the damn thing over!
11:05 AM Aug 31st from web RT: @9_Thomas I remember seeing rows and rows of machines waiting to be deployed. And a towering smokestack behind the Fabrication machine.
11:04 AM Aug 31st from web RT: @9_Judy The Scientist works all day long. He leaves late at night carrying the same box. Perhaps food inside? I hope he's eating.
10:21 AM Aug 27th from web Rebel123456789: @9_Thomas Is there anything else you can remember son. Anything you think can help us stop it? @9_Judy How is the Scientist?
10:15 AM Aug 27th from web RT: @9_thomas I haven’t been able to sleep since the Factory. I’m haunted by the image of the B.R.A.I.N… staring deep into my soul.
10:15 AM Aug 27th from web Rebel123456789: @9_Thomas You’re Alive! STAY STRONG Thomas! We need you more than ever! What did you see inside the Fabrication Factory?
11:49 PM Aug 23rd from web RT: @9_Thomas Dear God, what have I done. The BRAIN spared my life only to have me followed back to the base. The Chancellor is dead
11:48 PM Aug 23rd from web @9_Judy Can you house our injured men?
11:32 PM Aug 20th from web @9_Thomas Are you still There?! I barely escaped with my life. The machine it... somehow knew our plans.
11:31 PM Aug 20th from web RT: @9_Judy I will pray for you all. Please come back safe.
12:22 PM Aug 20th from web RT: @9_Thomas My team is ready! The machines have adapted new anti-aircraft weapons. They have neutralized our air attacks.
12:22 PM Aug 20th from web @9_Thomas At the break of dawn, we will rendezvous at the hillside southeast of the Fabrication Factory. First strike at 0900 hours!
12:19 PM Aug 20th from web

that is kinda..deep....probs just viral marketing this remidns me of "Operation:Blackjack" all over again!

join