It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Commands You To Kill Gays

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

You're assuming it is wrong because of what it says about rape and murder? Or becaue if it were YOU that wrinte it, you could have done a better Job playing the Character of God?

I am not assuming anything. You will have to read the post I replied to in order for comprehension.
'becaue if it were YOU that wrinte it'.....pardon...do what?
Is God just a character now? I cannot imagine she would agree with you.

If you don't mind showing me the scripture you refer to, as I believe I might know the ones, but if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to confirm a theory I have about bibliobigots

Can't help you there as I am not referring to anything. You will just have to make it up.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Is God just a character now? I cannot imagine she would agree with you.

Who said anything like that oneclick, I never said God is "just " a Character. I was refering to YOU playing the Character God written in the Bible.

you could have done a better Job playing the Character of God?

Can't help you there as I am not referring to anything. You will just have to make it up.

Well if I were to make anything up I'd be as guilty as you are for making up what you said about rape and slavery and are now dis owning

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

Well if I were to make anything up I'd be as guilty as you are for making up what you said about rape and slavery and are now dis owning

Did I mention slavery? I think not. As I said, you just carry on making it up.
By the way, congratulations are in order for doing a sterling job in exampling how a lot of bible believing christians talk and behave. A sterling job in turning people away from christianity.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by oneclickaway]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Did I mention slavery? I think not. As I said, you just carry on making it up. By the way, congratulations are in order for doing a sterling job in exampling how a lot of bible believing christians talk and behave. A sterling job in turning people away from christianity.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by oneclickaway]

Yes you DID mention slavery smart guy, who did you think brought it up to mock them? Christians? Anytime someone says the bible was made to "control" people is a slave to that control.

My quote if you need it proven again was this one verbatim

You're assuming it is wrong because of what it says about rape and murder?

So Ill ask it again, do you assume it is wrong because of that or not? I mean you brought it up?

As for you oneclock? I see you as a reprobate, someone God has already given up on and leaves you to your own delusions like the book of romans says. and how Bible believing Christians with enough experience to know kissing their ass is about as effective as that saying for hating the sin and not the sinner. NO The Bible is explicit regarding determined unrepentant sinners of all types who engage in advancing their agenda so more will fall for it and die a spiritual death. to them, the Bible is explicit.

Hate the sin and shun the sinner. If anyone wants to leave Christianity because of what I said here. I imagine Gays listening to you would be converted straights just to avoid the association of your ignorance on anyone not agreeing with your unsubstaniated opinions.

I don't get why you insist on bringing that into the discussion when you hate having it talked about. I don't even bring up the bible until someone starts making claims it says things it doesnt

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Stylez]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

Yes you DID mention slavery smart guy,

Nope, never mentioned slavery, you must be seeing things that don’t exist

As for you oneclock? I see you as a reprobate, someone God has already given up on and leaves you to your own delusions like the book of romans says.

Is that so?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

Is was not oneclickaway that brought up slavery, it was I... and it wasn't on this thread, it was on your other favorite thread to bash gays... please try to keep the threads and authors straight in your head... or just go back and reread it... it just makes you look foolish...

But since you threw slavery into this conversation, let's take a look at the Biblical verses that were used to defend and justify slavery back in the 1850's...

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 3 If he came in by himself, [1] he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him. 4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself. 5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: 6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever. 7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do. 8 If she please [2] not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her. 9 And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters. 10 If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. 11 And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.
Exodus 21; 2-11

Apparently, God thinks having human slaves is cool...

44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. 45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. 46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever...
Leviticus 25; 44-46

As long as they are 'heathens'...

9 Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; 10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
Titus 2; 9-10

*shakes head in disbelief...*

18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
1 Peter 2; 18

I'm seeing a pattern here...

22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:
Colossians 3; 22

How in the world did the Emancipation Proclamation ever get signed?

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
Ephisians 6; 5

So, if the Bible supports Slavery, should we start up this barbaric practice again? Go bankrupt, become a slave... Don't believe in Jesus, become a slave...

The Bible can be used to justify all kinds of nasty business... Like "God commands you to kill Gays"... Wow, you actually steered this thread back on topic! Kudos for you! One thing you will notice is that there is not support for slavery or against homosexuality in any of the Gospels or the books of the Prophets... Just the preachers... The 'Shepherds' of the flock... Do 'sheeple' travel in flocks?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
FZ was right, we are just 'dumb all over'

Hey, we can't really be dumb
If we're just following god's orders
Hey, let's get serious...
God knows what he's doin'
He wrote this book here
An' the book says:
He made us all to be just like him,
So...

If we're dumb...
Then God is dumb...

(an' maybe even a little ugly on the side)

Linky poo

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Animal]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Responding to the OP no where in the bible does it say kill Gays. Yes in to part of the the bible its condemns them. But it does not say kill them.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It does not condemn them as seprate from other humans.
Torah frees every human or condemns every human.
your pick.

The new testament nowhere speaks about gays.
That's another thread here.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

First of all, let's put this in perspective. There are a total of 24 people that defend this guy. He hardly speaks for all Christians.

The members of his church, numbering about 24, have defended their pastor and his sermon.

www.christiantoday.com...

Secondly, he's lost focus of what the message of Christ is. Don't worry, he's not gathering new recruits with the message he's spreading.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Within Christ the entire physical manifestation of God is embodied. Col 2:9
God is one Deut 6:4

where does parts of christianity stand ?

----

“I am the LORD; and there is none else” Isaiah 45,22

Hear, Israel: the Lord is our God; God is one: Deuteronomy 6:4

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

“For the Father judges no one, but he has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He who doesn’t honor the Son doesn’t honor the Father who sent him.” John 5:22-23

“Most assuredly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing of himself but what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things he does, these the Son also does likewise John 5:19

"But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. John 5:45

“Don’t judge, so that you won’t be judged. For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2

[edit on 26-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
im koo with gays long as they dont bring that homo stuff my way.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join