It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 August 25th UFO over Lithuania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Basically the girl is commentating on the UFO, saying how it's moving about, rotating, disappearing, etc.

The colours that make up the object are red, blue (at first) and green. There's also a bit of yellow which is not visible in the video. When it's white, it seems to be triangular, however when it changes its colours there seems to be more light sources, not just the three 'corners' as you would imagine.

It happened at around 11pm local time (9pm GMT). Also the witnesses claim the object was present a couple days before - monday as well as tuesday (there's multiple people on the internet claiming they saw the same thing).

This is the location: Google Maps

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Smells fishy. if u look at the video in full screen. The way the object disappears from time to time is a lil odd. almost like something is disrupting the light source or like it is turned away.

(personal bet would be a reflection in the window.)

If genuine tough, a triangle shape, aurora ?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Honestly, this object could be anything... but its hard to make any conclusive assumptions with that footage. The object is too far away and has characteristics of a high altitude aircraft, weather balloon or satellite....

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
We have to translate that Tesla did this.
It won't matter.
People like Bob Lazar and Dr. Green have no clue so why
should we tell her.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maestro28
Smells fishy. if u look at the video in full screen. The way the object disappears from time to time is a lil odd. almost like something is disrupting the light source or like it is turned away.

Or perhaps the brightness of the light source decreased naturally (i.e. lights were 'switched off')?

Originally posted by Maestro28
(personal bet would be a reflection in the window.)

Yeah I wouldn't dismiss that theory, you can never fully trust anyone's claims, especially someone on the net. Can't know for sure if it's real.

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
We have to translate that Tesla did this.
It won't matter.
People like Bob Lazar and Dr. Green have no clue so why
should we tell her.

Sure... Whatever you say buddy...

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Honestly, this object could be anything... but its hard to make any conclusive assumptions with that footage. The object is too far away and has characteristics of a high altitude aircraft, weather balloon or satellite....

I don't know man, it doesn't look like any of those. What kind of earthly airborne device/vehicle has three lights that change colour like this:

Do weather balloons have lights, does anyone know?

I'm getting the original video file, gonna take a closer look...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dramafreak

Do weather balloons have lights, does anyone know?

Some weather balloons launched at night may have a small light unit or glow stick attached to them for tracking purposes, but most do not have light.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This posting has comments in English.
Go ahead enlighten.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another crappy video to go into the "Been there done that" Archive!

It annoys me how people just happen to be at a place where a UFO is travelling and they have the worst equipment and camera known to man!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
This posting has comments in English.
Go ahead enlighten.

I'm still not getting you.

Originally posted by The Songwriter
Another crappy video to go into the "Been there done that" Archive!

It annoys me how people just happen to be at a place where a UFO is travelling and they have the worst equipment and camera known to man!

Indeed it's a shame the consumer market isn't filled with high-definition nightvision-capable camcorders with 30x optical zoom.
I mean come on man, not everyone has professional Hollywood level equipment, so what do you expect.

[edit on 27 Aug, 09 by dramafreak]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No sound but lights. My Channel has a daylight photo collection in a video of a hover that had three lights and by night had two tails like a comet. An electrical craft that came all the way down the century from Nikola Tesla is suspected to be the technology.

Posted at my youtube suggestion.
Go help out.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
honestly i find this more believable than 99% of the other videos.
1. when it changes from blinking red/blue to solid white it looks believable like i would iamgine a ship morphing. no special effects and flashy show
2. it didnt fly away at a million miles and hour liek all the other ones do, its jsut kinda does nothing and video ends
3. girls voice remains the same, no exageration or emphasis on something other tahn it jsut floating there gets

new topics

top topics

join