It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle shaped craft in a 3 craft formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This happened to me a few years ago (2002), and I�m hoping that someone here can shed some light on what me and 5 other people witnessed.

I had this great Roof Deck in Philly and we all use to hang out up there at night. My wife was looking up at the stars and started screaming for us to look up, she said she saw UFO�s. At first we all laughed at her because we didn�t see anything, but a few minutes later, we saw a pack of three triangle shaped craft flying in perfect formation high up in the sky. Then we saw another pack of them, and a few singles.

They looked exactly like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally saw 10 of them, but my wife said she saw at least 14. They were flying very high in the sky, but close enough to see the shape and the placement of lights (It looks exactly like the craft in that link). Also, the sights happened over a 10 - 15 minute time frame.

The information in the link above is a little iffy. I was hoping that someone here might have some better details on what we saw.

juji

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I had never heard of the Belgium Triangle until I started do my reseach, thanks to this site. Anyways, This is exactly what we saw that night. Check out the movie at the bottom of the link, and imagine three of them flying in a perfect formation.

www.iwasabducted.com...

Has anyone else here ever seen them?

join