It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Things You Do When You Think Nobody Is Looking...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My family don't like to go anywhere with me. They've said so. Apparently I am not PC enough

Always was outspoken, but not to be cruel. Just if I think something needs saying

I get involved. That embarrasses my family too. Was in the centre of the city, on a hill, waiting for a bus and saw two white-collar workers running like mad towards us (my kids were with me). The man in front had a briefcase. The one behind was trying to catch him and calling for bystanders to 'help .. stop him'.

They roared up the hill right in front of us. And like Superman, I threw myself at the one in front (I'm a woman). He biffed me aside and kept running for his life. Nearly tore my shoulder off. Don't know how the chase ended .. they disappeared. My kids looked at me as if I really were insane and asked me not to tell anyone, ever, about what I'd just done

I complain if someone spits onto the street and tell them not to do it any more. Usually, the spitters are Asian migrants. So even though spitting in the street is prohibited under law, I'm judged 'not PC' and 'racist' for saying it to Asians. How are they going to learn ? Obviously they are clueless about the amount of germs that are spread by spitting in the street. Gee, maybe that's why it's against the law ?

If I see people fighting .. physically fighting .. before I know it, I'm in there trying to break them apart. Why? Who knows. I was an eldest child

When men speak disgustingly about or to women, I defend the women. There are lots of women I don't like, but I defend them on principle because I've never known a man who could handle being a woman for one week

I talk back to the tv all the time, out loud. It began when the kids were little and I wanted them to learn that we should stand up against excreta whenever we encounter it .. and to teach them to question all the rot being pushed onto the public. The kids moved on .. I still argue against the whore-media's propaganda

On a tamer level, I sometimes put my arm around the back of my head and try to remove a hard toffee from my mouth. Harder than you think. Have to stay flexible. That's what I've told those who've found me trying to succeed at it

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I have an image of you tackling the mugger!! You go girl!!! You are just spirited! There is nothing wrong with that and I am glad that were not seriously hurt. And I have been known the scream at the tv while watching the wildcats play basketball!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

LOL .. thanks

I thought he'd stop. Instead, it was like trying to stop a train

the other thing I have to stop doing is putting my arms out and zooming up the hall making aeroplane noises (it's fun)

did it when the postman was standing at the open door with my eBay package once. I hadn't seen him there. We didn't look at each other .. he just passed the package and took off down the path and I doubled over and tried tried to disappear, telling my mind 'Erase .. erase ' in the hope I could turn back time. Didn't work, obviously, because here I am remembering it again

[edit on 25-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I practice my beatboxing because I get hugely embarrassed if anybody hears me... although apparently when they have I am quite good.

I sing along to horrible 80s glam rock.

Probably plenty more things that will come to me once I actively think about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I do many things when i think i am alone like shouting get down, and pretend i have a sniper on my ass, so i have the urage to run and dive behind things.

Things always get broke.

I talk to my food as ask them if they would like to die
they say no and fight me but i always win by eating them MUAHAHAHA

thats all.

I enjoy the one with the person talking to insects asking them what they are doing and why their in a hurry. hehe.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Now I have this mental picture of someone diving behind a couch and knocking the lamp off the end table and breaking it!!!

That is too cute!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join