It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for the upcoming 'Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
I cant stand Alex Jones. It's my own personal taste.

What he did to Michelle Malkin was disgusting

Well, I don't care about the whole Michelle thing because when you have power like that in that type of setting, you are bound to be an idiot or a leader. It's 50/50 and Alex had a part to play.

As for Alex Jones, I hate the guy completely. Sorry, but he sounds like a evangelical disinformatoin agent (if you learn to understand the evils of the government, you will know that they do put out "truthers" among us to smear us all to look like nuts). I rarely listen to the guy because he sounds so certain of what he is saying, but sometimes he is wrong, and when corrected, he will ignore it completely. For example, he has been corrected many times about Bohemian Grove and how his video - the only video of the grove- is a hoax, but he won't admit it. If you doubt me, consider the size of the land there (27 acres or so), the heavy security (think you can get inside Area 51 or the Bildeberg group meetings?), the owl being "Molech" or "Moloch" when really it is more likely to be Ishtar or a female goddess, and the fact he is the only one ever to videotape the scene and manage to escape. We have seen what the government does if you really find out their secrets and decide to tell.

Anyway, he tends to pack a lot, much like the media, a lot of speculation along side facts, thus diminishing him from being a reliable and creditable conspiracy theorist - what an oxymoron that is! And he tends to lean toward scaring people into belief, while people like David Icke act sorta like a new-age messiah and think love will conquer all. It is not good to trust either of these nut-jobs. I will watch the film though.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ajs an essential voice in the overall awakening movement and boards like ATS surely owe a great debt to his tireless fight for the truth. Its hard to see how he'll top 'Endgame' or 'The Obama Deception' but I have a feeling 'Fall of the Republic' will be his crowning jewel, and hopefully help propel the infant truth movement out into the mainstream where it needs to be if we want any true positive change in the world.

For all his foibles, AJ puts on a great show and presents great research with compelling evidence. Love him or hate him as a person, I think anyone with an interest in ripping back the veil of lies and disinfo should at least respect the courage of Alex and others who have followed in his footsteps.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Hello? Nobody has attempted to do what you accuse, yet you have me convinced that you are pretty good to tear into anybody and try to find fault where there really is no fault.

You even said "mob rule is anarchy". Democracy isn't an anarchy, yet you also claimed democracy is mob rule. Something contradicts itself there.

Actually, what clear is you don't want to acknowledge other people's opinion or beliefs.

You don't have to believe me. I certainly don't force you to believe me. Sorry you feel intimidated because there are people that don't exactly think the way you do.

Google search for "democracy" doesn't have anything about 'mob rule' as a definition. I'm not the only one that doesn't think like you.

Maybe you can watch this video, which pretty much censors Obama, like Maddok did....

Lighten up, k?

Just because some websites do not point out the fact that Democracy is "mob rule" or "mayority rule' it doesn't mean that Deocacy isn't "mob rule'..

Yeah, you should take up your own advice admiot when you are wrong and "lighten up"...

the political orientation of those who favor government by the people or by their elected representatives
a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them
majority rule: the doctrine that the numerical majority of an organized group can make decisions binding on the whole group

Link

It has nothing to do about "belief". Your "belief" and that of others to want to change Democracy into what it is not will not make it so nomatter how hard you try to do so.

Obviously you don't even understand that the meaning of words have nothing to do with "the belief of people'. You can't change the meaning of a word just because you want to, when the meaning of this word has been known for a very long time.

BTW, President Obama wants to censor not only dissent, but anyone who will point out his lies. The Obama followers like yourself are being asked to "snitch" and give out information to the White House about anyone showing the truth about the healthcare reform that President Obama wants for the nation, and probably we have some such snitches who joined the website just for that.

Obama is even paying Americans, in a time when jobs are scarce, to push for his propaganda of healthcare.

One more thing, Democracy is anarchy of the mayority, where the mayority has the right to take away the rights of minorities.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If this film is anything like Obama Deception I'll laugh. Obama Deception was such a piss poor documentary. It was like one big advertisement or propaganda piece. It looked like Alex put it together on his home PC in the span of a few days. Hardly the pain staking well researched and thorough long awaited documentary he made it out to be. And I hardly believe the CIA or Secret Service showed up at his door because of it like he claimed.

If I hear the stupid tagline.........."Obama has been fudging since day one".......I'm gonna puke! Everyone needs to lay off the Alex Jones crack pipe including the man himself. The message might be important but if the messenger is an overweight bag of hot air fear mongering antics Am radio charlatan what's the point? Just like in the Obama Deception where he has that piece of the guy following him and the old dude around in the grocery store parking lot. Or when the lights go out in the hotel where he's staying. LMAO! Talk about throwing out the message baby with the messenger bathwater.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

He makes A LOT of money doing what he does. There are many more people behind the scenes exposing the truth that make a tenth of what Alex makes and they aren't hawking stupid crap on AM radio and screaming at the top of their lungs when they do it. Plus judging by MANY of the callers who call into the show I can't say his followers are always the most intelligent, most objective crowd either.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join