It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN faked footage of first gulf war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Not sure if this was the right forum for this. I thought this was pretty funny and scary that this is what passed for news back in the day, but it's only more polished today.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Classic!

always good for a laugh
I remember seeing several of these "staged" news clips on TV.
Good old propaganda.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I liked the part where the guy was saved from a gas attack by putting on a kevlar helmet
. Almost makes one appreciate modern day propaganda that passes for the MSM today.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Holy s***, that's one nasty chink in MSM armor. How the hell could they maintain any selfrespect doing that kind of "news".
But yeah... they probably never stopped doing this kind of thing, they just got better at it. Sad to say.

Thanks for digging up this clip.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kords21

Not sure if this was the right forum for this. I thought this was pretty funny and scary that this is what passed for news back in the day, but it's only more polished today.

I'd never say I was shocked, but that was good footage and clearly a great example of why you should never believe what the news tells you without doing your own research.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don't forget, Saddam was watching CNN all during the attacks and they used CNN for quite a bit of deception to confuse him and his command and control structure. It's been known for years that CNN was duplicitous in this whole scheme! It is funny though now after all the years!

Zindo

[edit on 8/25/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

i can't believe any journalist with even a ounce of integrity would agree to a sham like this. find that journalist and his buddies and castrate them.

top topics

join