It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred intervention of earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

I thought I would share this on here. I was wondering if anyone would like to start something like this on here. Or it would be great if I could get many like minded people to throw the stone in the pond and contribute to that thread.

Your thoughts are need and much welcomed.
Thanks.

All the best
Mind1universe

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I beleive it has something to do with the awakeing of the lightchilds, and the ashtar command.... What I know is that more and more people are awakening and that there is supposed to be more and more chanelling for positive energy....

Love and Light-

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well It's about bringing humanity into the awareness of multidimensional field.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So are you some sort of light being or what?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi Mind1universe,

Having read your post on DI's website two things occurded to me.
The first was that you were playing some type of mind game.

You were trying to lure the reader into some form of trap whereby the outcome would justify your reasons for conducting the game.

The second was that you might actually be genuine in what you were saying.

So i decided to give you the beneft of the doubt and help you realign yourself a little.

What you are experiencing is known as a kundalini awakening.

Many people have had them and in differing amounts of kundalini energy.

Those with more profound and prolonged expereinces are usually able to do the most inward change.

It seems as though you have felt this light a bit prematurly and thus is evident of the exciting tone to your thread.

The advice i would give you is to slow down. Breath...

take in the expereince because once it goes you dont know how long you will have to wait for another wave.

Cherish it as it will open new realms of consciousness within you.

You are on a holy quest now in search of the elixer. The truth to your reality.

Enjoy the experience.

Peace and blessings
spirit

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Thanks for your opinion it's good to hear some criticism as well. I can see why you might see it as been like I was sketchy and skeptical and as you described. I've explained on that thread that I did not channel my energies in the beginning. I've been holding this for a long time. The truth is my higher power has told me to do this. It is not easy as your constantly changing and battling the ego as well as the matrix we all still have to live by even with the awakening.

The thread I've provided is a big step to help those become more comfortable with the truth and message. The message is not just me alone. I'm just a messenger

My thoughts are pure and from the source. Well I would be grateful to hear more on your thoughts about the sacred intevention of earth. It began at the timing of the july tribulation 7 year period. My thread was there to give people a direction. It is there to prepare people for the truth and what has to come.

I too make sure, to take a deep breath and ground myself. It is all part of this ascension. We are all here to bring balance. Balance is needed now. This planet was created on this idealogy.

Well thanks for your feedback I'm glad you gave your thoughts. I don't know what to say on your judgment of been a mind game, there is no benifet too me for it to be a game. It is there, it is up to you what you can take from it. I'm a person who is loving and giving. You don't know me personally so of course you can be skeptical of me that I understand. But the point I am going to say. It doesn't matter whether you think it's a game or not. The message I've given is there for you, for you.

You can take it or leave it. I'm not here to play games or force people into a certain way of thinking. Anyway I hope this clarifies your questioning.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Mind1universe]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

We are all light beings

I came back to bring balance back to this universe. As all other universes are affected by the balance of this one. In my soul group I was the only one to take this life as human with all the faults and bring balance and harmony to the imbalance and suffering around me.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

We are all one, i love you, myself! =)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

Hmm, I find myself struggling to think of questions to ask you yet understanding that everything I could possibly ask you is insignificant. The answers to the real questions that matter not only would be ineffable but it seems that the answer is obvious.

I find myself perplexed.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

That is because your doubting your own selF without realising it.Whatever confusion or perplexion you feel. Do not be afraid. Whatever stems your fear it is a reminder to push you in the right direction.

Mind1

top topics

join