It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Warning from an 350 year old Cross.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is in my mind some thing sinister going on.
It is either an planned mass-depopulation agenda going on with an 'staged' global catastophe like poleshift or some thing along those lines.
Or, it is going to be something along those lines by natural forces..

The R.C.'s obviously goes to great lenghts in telling us that change is coming and it does involve a lot of bad news, or good news depending on how you look at changes in terms of ascention etc...

The RosiCruitians dates back many thousands of years, they are practicng ancient egyptic alchemy and havesecrets from the very pharaohs of egypt them selfs.

In my opinion, they have what it takes to create pandemics and unleash it upon the world, like theSwineFlu and other diseases that keeps the population at bay.

The Cross
Within the heart of the city you will find The Church of St. Vincent. In the courtyard of St. Vincent’sChurch you will find a stone cross, resting atop a large and intricately ornamented pedestal. (See Figure 3). This cross is said to have been constructed sometime in the mid 1600s, location unknown butlikely in modern day Germany, and was moved to its current home in Hendaye in the early to mid-1800s. The creation and transportation of the Cross at Hendaye is rumored to have been financed by the ancientChristian society known as “The Rosicrucians.” The Cross sits today hardly garnering second glances byall the passersby, but there are some who believe that this cross—The Cross at Hendaye—contains both secrets and warnings.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/944cf3fece06.gif[/atsimg]
At first glance, the monument divides itself into three basic components: (1) the upper cross (which is atraditional Greek Cross), (2) the column or pillar, and (3) the pedestal base. However, upon closerinspection each one of these areas is further subdivided into its own components. To wit, the uppercross has three symbolic components, the pillar is its own symbol and the base has four symbols for atotal of eight symbolic images; each of these components will be discussed more fully below. However, itis critical to keep in mind that The Cross at Hendaye is a paradigm for synergy. That is to say, thewhole is greater than the sum of the parts on their own. In other words, we can think of the entiremonument as a schematic of the philosopher's stone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bcd36a87568.gif[/atsimg]
The upper cross's three symbolic components are: (1) the traditional description of INRI on the top ofthe cross, (2) two double “X” markings, and (3) an oddly broken Latin inscription that reads:

OCRUXAVES
PESUNICA

These symbols offer us three inter-related meaning systems, which, when taken together, give us the keyto understanding the entire process symbolized and embodied by the monument.

(See first Fig.)
The pillar offers us a unifying image that cuts across all scales of interpretation. The pillar is thusa “link,” bonding each element of the Cross together and explaining to the viewer that each portion ofthe Cross is to be considered not alone, but in conjunction with the remaining portions of the Cross.The pillar is the bond that reminds us “this Cross is a single entity, its meaning is not to beinterpreted based solely upon the consideration of one of its elements to the exclusion of the others.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da027b5671d4.gif[/atsimg]
Figure shows the pedestal base with its unique oval quarted by a cross with teh four "A"s engravedthereon :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b3296f143e5.gif[/atsimg]
Figure shows detail of all four sides of the base pedestal .
The four symbols engraved upon the base must be taken as a unit, one in which the order and meaning ofthe symbolic components are constant. The images on the base are, starting with the eastern most side andgoing counter-clockwise:

1) an eight-rayed star-burst,

2) an oddly shaped half moon with an eye spot,

3) an angry sun face with bulging spiral eyes, dumb-bell shaped mouth and prominent chin. The face ofthis Sun is framed by 16 large spikes and 16 smaller spikes inside a containing outer circle. The Sunitself is surrounded by four stars, placed in the corners of the rectangle and tilted so that theirdiagonal axis continues through the center point of the Sun face, effectively drawing a Galactic Crossthrough the Sun. As discussed below, this is critical. And,

4) an oval that fills the entire space of the rectangle which is quartered by a cross. This oval hasfour capital letter “A”s in it, with one A on each side of the arms of the cross. The A's are unusual inthat they have a sharply angled cross bar nestled in the top angle of each A, rather than the usualhorizontal cross bar.

Fulcanelli and His Role in Deciphering the Cross at Hendaye

The real identity of Fulcanelli remains shrouded in mystery. Fulcanelli (believed to have lived from1839--1953) is almost certainly a pseudonym assumed in the late 19th century by a French alchemist andesoteric author. He is also called the Master Alchemist. The appeal of Fulcanelli as a culturalphenomenon is partly due to the mystery that surrounds most aspects of his life and works; one of themore popular anecdotes about his life retells how his most devoted pupil, Eugène Canseliet, performed asuccessful transmutation of 100 grams of lead into gold in a laboratory of the gas works of Sarcelles atthe Georgi company. This transmutaton was said to have taken place in the presence of Jean-JulienChampagne and Gaston Sauvage. Fulcanelli then came to prominence in a French book called The Mystery ofthe Cathedrals, by Eugène Canseliet and Jean-Julien Champagne, published in 1926. It is in this bookthat the devoted disciples of Fulcanelli explain the Master Alchemist’s views on the Cross at Hendaye.

Fulcanelli’s Deciphering of the Upper Cross

As you will recall, the upper cross's three symbolic components are: (1) the traditional description of INRI on the top of the cross, (2) two double “X” markings, and (3) an oddly broken Latin inscription that reads:

OCRUXAVES
PESUNICA

The meaing of each of these will be dealt with in turn.

First, the “INRI” inscription. The reader will well know that “INRI” is an acronym of the Latin phrase IESVS·NAZARENVS·REX·IVDÆORVM, which translates to English as: “Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews.” However, we must remember that Fulcanelli was examining this Cross through the eyes of an alchemist. With this in mind we are placed firmly within the Rosicrucian Alchemical tradition; remember, the Rosicrucians are thought to have had a hand in the creation and establishment of the Cross at Hendaye. As Fulcanelli tells us, within the Rosicrucian Alchemical Tradition, the “INRI” inscription is more likely interpreted as one of the key maxims of alchemy: Igne Natura Renovatur Integra or “By fire nature is renewed whole.” Not only is this phrase important to alchemists, but do not forget dear reader that the Christian world in large part believes that “the end of the world” will be heralded in with the triumphant return of Jesus Christ and the wicked will burn in fire, and then the Earth will be renewed and made whole. (See, e.g., Revelations 17). Could it be that the inscription INRI that hung above the crucified Christ’s head was a tacit acknowledgement that He would return to destroy the world as we know it with fire, and make all things new? Many believe so.

Second, the Double “X”s. To the untrained eye, these markings are simply Xs. However, we must remember that all the parts of the Cross must be examined together. So, these two Xs on the upper Cross—firmly implanted on the symbol of Christ—are full of meaning. Number one, these two Xs symbolize that Christ is, as He is described in Revelation Chpts. 1, 21, 22, “Alpha and Omega,” or, in other words, “the beginning and the end.” Secondly, these two Xs are an effective reminder of the shape of an hourglass—the chief means of time keeping during the era when the Cross was created. What do these hourglasses mean? Fulcanelli believed them to mean several things: one, the time on “the world clock” was running short, even in the 1600’s. Two, the first X symbolizes the beginning of time, or the beginning of the world, and the second X symbolizes the end of time, or the end of the world. The beginning and the end for an alchemist are with fire; thus, Fulcanelli believed that the end would come by fire. Third, when examined in the context of the base symbology (discussed below), these two Xs symbolized the Galactic Cross, Galactic Alignment, and the time when they would occur; in other words, December 21, 2012.

Third, oddly broken Latin inscription that reads:

OCRUXAVES
PESUNICA

Here, it is easy to recognize the familiar phrase: O Crux Ave Spes Unica, which is translated as “Hail O Cross, the Only Hope.” Indeed this inscription is so common as to apparently render the Latin inscription common and of little interest. However, Fulcanelli noticed that this inscription is unique and important because of the misplaced S.

Fulcanelli called attention to the incorrect grammar in the second line. This seemingly “incorrect” grammar gives us the new meaning of the phrase as “measure of the 12th part.” Fulcanelli believed that there was no “mistake” in the grammar, but that the creator of the Cross wanted us to read “measure of the 12th part.” Why? Fulcanelli believed that this phrase is a clear reference to the cosmic cycles and alignments spelled out on the pedestal, the “measurement of the 12th part.”

End of part one.

[edit on 25/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Part two.

Fulcanelli opines that the letter S, “which takes on the curving shape of a snake [(note that spes, hope, reversed is seps, or snake)] corresponds to the Greek khi (X) and takes over its esoteric meaning.” Just in case we missed this reference to the key or Cross in the sky made by the X of the snakes or dragons, Fulcanelli informs us “that it is the heliocoidal track of the sun, having arrived at the zenith of its curve across space, at the time of the cyclic catastrophe.”

Fulcanelli’s Deciphering of the Pillar

As discussed above, Fulcanelli believed that the pillar was a link between the base and upper cross. It is a message that the pillar and the upper cross are to be read as a whole.

Fulcanelli’s Deciphering of the Base

On each of the four sides of the pedestal base a different symbol is displayed. One is the image of the sun; another of the moon; the third shows a great star; and the last a geometric figure, is a simple circle, divided into four sectors by two diameters cutting each other at right angles. Fulcanelli taught that these images constitute a complete hieroglyph of the universe, composed of the conventional signs for heaven and earth, the spiritual and the temporal, the macrocosm and the microcosm, in which major emblems of the redemption (cross) and the world (circle) are found in association.

The Sun, Moon and Stars are globally symbolic for the universe as a whole. In the context of the Cross, the “universe” at issue is the world, the Earth, and its destiny. The real key to deciphering the message that the pedestal base conveys about the “universe” is found by examing the fourht side—the oval quarted by a cross, in which four “A”s are prominently displayed.

It is important to note that in medieval times (the time of the construction of the Cross), there were known to be four phases of the great cyclic period, whose continuous rotation was expressed in antiquity by means of a circle divided by two perpendicular diameters, were generally represented by the four evangelists or by their symbolic letter, which was the Greek alpha, or, more often still, by the four evangelical beasts surrounding Christ. This traditional formula is often seen on the tympana of Roman porches. Jesus is shown there seated, his left hand resting on a book, his right raised in the gesture of benediction, separated from the four beasts which attend him by an ellipse, called the mystic almond. These groups, which are generally isolated from other scenes by a garland of clouds, always have their figures placed in the same order, are seen in many chapels and cathedrals throughout Europe, including the Church of the Templars at Luz (Hautes Pyrénées). The reader will note the importance of the Knights Templar in 2012 and end of world theory in the section of this website labled "New World Order & 2012."

It is notable that these four quadrants each bear an “A,” which shows that they stand for the four ages of the world. As [reviosuly indicated, this is symbolic of nothing more or less than the diagram used to indicate the solar cycle. And why is this important? Because it is this solar cycle upon which the Galactic Cross and precession rest.

In sum, the Cross at Hendaye is a physical representation of the belief by ancient Christians, Rosicrucians, and alchemists that the world’s end is rapidly approaching, and will occur in the midst of fire. As discussed further on these pages, many believe—including Nostradamus, the Bible Code and NASA—that a great comet will pass by, or into, the earth in the year 2012. Could this be the return of Christ referenced in the Bible texts? Many believe it is and that the Cross at Hendaye is just one more reminder that 2012 is the end.

So, R.C.'s hard at work telling us something here.
After you have read thru this, head on over to QuestioningAll's thread about the R.C's creation in Georgia.. Thank you for reading...QuestioningAll's thread about Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Great post! S & F.

Where did you initially read about this? I'm surprised I haven't come across it before.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
old news i seen it on tv.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Great post! S & F.

Where did you initially read about this? I'm surprised I haven't come across it before.

Some ATS friend sent me an Lord of the rings atricle, and it contained info about this cross..

Again , the R.C. at work, only 320 years before they put up the guid stones where it say keep population under 500 mill..
Spooky coincidence !!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow! very nice!

I strongly beleive that the era we live now is the most blinded and ignorant of what is really happening...
It seems the past, or what we call unmodern knew a lot more than what we know now.

Love & Light

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niinnai
Wow! very nice!

I strongly beleive that the era we live now is the most blinded and ignorant of what is really happening...
It seems the past, or what we call unmodern knew a lot more than what we know now.

Love & Light

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/935b4c5d143b.jpg[/atsimg]I find it intresting that this cross also tell of the passing of the galactic center, and from the RosiCrutians... Kind of spooky !!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I saw it in the history channel especial but i got to say this is a very detailed research

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominuz
I saw it in the history channel especial but i got to say this is a very detailed research

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dominuz]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/935b4c5d143b.jpg[/atsimg]
Hehe world is wierd, did you know Merlin also told about events in Our times ? !
Just insane man...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Very interesting find seriously,
now the question is how would they know? who told them? Are there any other artifacts related to this time specifically that show they same type of symbology...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ChemBreather

Very interesting find seriously,
now the question is how would they know? who told them? Are there any other artifacts related to this time specifically that show they same type of symbology...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/935b4c5d143b.jpg[/atsimg]Real simple:
rosicrutians dates back to the ancient egpytian pharaohs, they know this, they have been thru this before..they have seen this and survived it..They know for that simple reason.
And they also know, it must be 'written in stone' or it will not last !!

Maya also say the same, I Ching say the same ! They are All saying they same.
We have this tendency to wait for sciense to 'back it up', and sience will Never Ever tell you something is coming of this magnitude !!

You have the 'eight spoked wheel' also speak of the 'alignment' in our galaxy !

2102 The Alchemy of Consciousness in Time
The Milky Way is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros. In mythology the Milky Way Galaxy keeps a 'great time cycle' that ends in catastrophic change. This refers to a serpent of light (Milky Way) residing in the heavens, who, when viewed at the galactic central point near Sagittarius, eats its own tail. Suntelia Aion refers to the sun (light) rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros (aion) on the winter solstice December 21, 2012. Ancient historians, and especially Plato, referred to a cycle of catastrophe at the End of that Age.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You are right, however, my question now is, how can they survive? we all know that if we can corelate 2012 with a solar explosion ( which is very possible) how can anybody survive?....

So then if i follow your idea, then atlantis and lemuria are no myth...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are right, however, my question now is, how can they survive? we all know that if we can corelate 2012 with a solar explosion ( which is very possible) how can anybody survive?....

So then if i follow your idea, then atlantis and lemuria are no myth...

They are no Myths, they were and are still there !!!

Another thing that is Off topic, is that we humans are Light-Beings, and the chemtrails are making it Dark !!!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hehe I beleive so too!

but you still haven't answered my question about surviving a solar storm?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

hehe I beleive so too!

but you still haven't answered my question about surviving a solar storm?

Ahh, dont think that is possible..
if it is like in the movie Knowing, you must go way down and those are called D.U.M.B.'s. we dont get to go there !!

But, we can protect our self from the radiation by buying radiation-sickness pills...
The clue ofcourse, is to get to take them at the right time !
If and/or when the magnetic field goes down, there is no protection agains neither the sun or the gamma rays from space !!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oh! I see, alright well then let's hope the end is a beautiful as watching fireworks and hope the last one is a big spark which will guide us to another light!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges published a book called, "The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye: Alchemy and the End of Time". They take credit for deciphering the cross; which they learned of from Fulcanelli's book, "Mysteries of the cathedrals." They deduced that Cuzco Peru was the only place to survive a double cataclysm. There was a second cross in Cuzco, but, was destroyed.

Also, Frank Zappa had a guitar riff, named, "who was Fulcanelli?"

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So...what are you guys going to do when nothing happens o12-12-12-1-21-21-2 ?

just say oops?
I think its a mass test to see who they can make fall for this stuff, either that, its to sell books.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
So...what are you guys going to do when nothing happens o12-12-12-1-21-21-2 ?

just say oops?
I think its a mass test to see who they can make fall for this stuff, either that, its to sell books.

Big party that year !!!

I think we will see some sever weather and maybe an above normal solarmax..

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

map here

Do you know if that cross were Older or made at the same time ? and if the R.C. had been involved in some way ! ?

So, did he say what to do there, just come and we be safe ?
Or are Ezekiels Wheel gonna be there as in the movie Knowing..

[edit on 26/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join