It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Always Been Different

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I didn't know what made me this way. I didn't think I was different. I looked the same as the rest of the world, I wasn't ugly, I wasn't very smart like a nerd. But, when I started school, I was singled out and I never knew why. We grew up in an affluent area. All the families pretty much had the same income. I started life in a catholic school, so we all wore the same thing, and beleive me catholic school was not cheap! What I didn't know is how I was different, but somehow I was. Why else would I be singled out? I was tortured and picked on, but don't feel sorry for me, that's how I became strong, that's how I learned to fight. I even got kicked out of the catholic school. Why were the tormentors never kicked out? Why did the nuns let the others get away with it? I only can tell you this. I couldn't see the difference, but they all could. It's only them that can see the difference. They can see beyond the outside. Only they can tell who is one of them and who is not. Most of the time they don't really need to see beyond the outside to know, certain groups of people they know without seeing are different, however, I did not belong to those groups, on the outside I appeared just as they chose to appear, and they didn't like that very much, as my appearence was natural, unlike their facade.

Only years later did I learn who they were, what they really were. They are the ones that run everything. They are the ones who control us. They are really the ones who don't belong here. My mission is a warrior mission, it is one to take back our world for us, for this is not their world. We are the ones who this world was made for, but they have taken it over. We are treated like second class, when this is our place. Now is the time I have seen that I should prepare. However, just like then, I still can't see the difference. I still have no way of knowing who they are, thankfully, though, they are quick to make one realize who they are in the deeds they do. They make themselves apparent by their own feelings of superiority. They are at the highest level of our government, but they have also infiltrated every neighborhood, except the slums. Where my life started was a town that mostly they took as their own. More and more of us were moving in, but at first they didn't mind, because those would never have fit in their crowd, with their dark skin, dark eyes, and their wavy hair, they would never be accepted. I however, with my fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair, made them nervous because I could fit in their crowd. But they still had the advantage because they could see, and they did not like me. Who would like the being that has been chosen to run them off this world? That is what I am, the one sent here to destroy them. And sad enough for them, they were the one's who prepared me for my mission in life.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This is quite compelling, I can also relate to the depth of your inner core feeling. I also feel that there are many of us here that feel this way. I hope we will achieve balance and union amongst our general living standards. I feel we will in time overcome our "indifference's and suffering", that has plagued this world for so long.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I presume you are dark skinned, which is cool.
However you shouldn't make up stories about being hero to suppress what has actually happened, racism is dirty and a lot of people aren't enlightened, especially those that practice religion.
Just dont go nutz

edit: better yet, you should file a law suit.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by wrill]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I didn't know what made me this way. I didn't think I was different. I looked the same as the rest of the world, I wasn't ugly, I wasn't very smart like a nerd

Believe it or not serenity, but almost everyone thinks they are different. When america was polled (blah blah blah, I know you weren't personally polled.) asking whether or not they thought they were of above average intelligence. 98% said yes, they believed they were above average intelligence. Noone thinks there the norm.

Everyone thinks that, only bad things happen to them, it's simple bias thinking projected into your world.

I started life in a catholic school, so we all wore the same thing, and beleive me catholic school was not cheap!

www.faithwest.org...

Not catholic, but was brought up in a methodist school. How fun was that
. Learned all about demons attacking peoples grandmothers, and bible camps.

I did not belong to those groups, on the outside I appeared just as they chose to appear, and they didn't like that very much, as my appearence was natural, unlike their facade.

Your speaking cliques, now I spent High school in a public school, and IMHO I found the cliques in private school much more powerful and influental then those in public schools.

I was prep though, I know it, lol, just what I fit into I guess. But we're all aware of it. Schools tend to look for people that are isolated or runts. And go after them with everything, but fear not, everyone gets attacked, it's not just you, everyone believes everyone is after them.
for the most part, there right!

However, just like then, I still can't see the difference. I still have no way of knowing who they are, thankfully, though, they are quick to make one realize who they are in the deeds they do.

I'm hoping your not going to start shooting up buildings and such.... i've heard this kind of speech before...

Who would like the being that has been chosen to run them off this world? That is what I am, the one sent here to destroy them.

Now i'm half sure your going to start sniping people off a rooftop. Ok calm down, don't go freak out and start flipping turtles all over the place.

Just so you know, alot of people feel like this too, that they are the NEO's of the world.

And apparently none succeed, or get caught up in other things.

Nickelback- Hero. Look at the song, it's pretty good, may emphasize your feelings.

I'm not doubting your sincerity of wanting to act, but I doubt the actions that you would take.

You cannot be extreme, there are certain things you must do to have any effect, and there tedious and drawn out, and require quite a bit of work. Simply though, people give up, and find the fight worthless against gov't tyrants. Or the MSM bashes them to a pulp.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrill
However you shouldn't make up stories about being hero to suppress what has actually happened, racism is dirty and a lot of people aren't enlightened, especially those that practice religion.
Just dont go nutz

post by ldyserenity

I however, with my fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair,

Just because someone feels discriminated against, doesn't immediately make them black...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Republican08]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Just dont go nutz

Umm not quite sure if this was related to my post or not? - but I was referring to the "socio-ethnic" group in "society" as well as the 'General" Populous. Meaning that we all "Need to Get Over Our Indifference"s" in order to Live in Peace and Harmony. Which I believe we can Overcome and Live Accordingly in a world that is far much Brighter than today. It sounds very idealistic, I know, but things are Evolving and we will eventualy change our old way's of Living as we know it today.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by catalyst2466]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Just dont go nutz

No, it was not about that at all...you totally missed the point. It's supposed to be about the reptilians and how they appear as white, blonde haired blue eyed, etc... I am also blonde with blue eyes, I guess you we3ren't paying attention, I think I mention that in the story.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Uh No this was fictional and the people were not supposed to be human, but reptilian. I guess nobody got that?
EH well, I am dumbfounded....speechless.

top topics

join