It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Vaccination and FEMA Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There are more and more posts and even whole threads by people who believe and are trying to get others to avoid a mandatory vaccine if ever given the situation, as it may be anything from a disease to nano-RFID chips.

With all the prior outrage about vaccines in general, and quantity of different outlets speaking of a mandatory Swine Flu vaccination and/or the dangers thereof, TPTB must already know and I believe may have even planned for this to happen/are making this happen.

They may be trying to get those who do not trust the government, literally with their lives, to out themselves.

It may not even be mandatory but encouraged and free to those who want it as a way of weeding out the non-sheeple.

Whether it's Swine Flu or another disease to be released later, what if they are really giving a cure out to save those who will listen to them.

Then release the disease and take out all those who did not listen to them like good little children.

Another scenario could be those who did not go, later get mandatory quarantine and get put in the FEMA camps, for your own good of course.

As it always seems to be smoke and mirrors with TPTB and they always have controlled opposition, I think this may be a likely scenario that could be discussed.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Of course! As was mentioned in a previous thread...why would they want to kill off the 'sheeple' and leave standing all the dissenters and people who are wise to TPTB? All they have to do is release disinfo regarding the vaccine to find out who is searching out the latest conspiracy theories, and then sit back and watch us die because we didn't take the vaccine. Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been thinking about that all, too, but I think Swine Flu is a stepping stone...raising that threshold to get us to that point of FEMA camps, mandatory vaccs or even an chip implant. They 1st have to introduce us to the possibility of these things and that's the reason for Swine Flu. Like 911 was to get us all used to a little more bondage on the civil liberties threshold, the Swine Flu gets us used to our personal healths and choices. The goal, like 911, is to reduce the choices we have --lowering the threshold of choices, raising the threshold of government involvement in our lives.

The current proposed Government health care is a test to see how accepting the people are. if it fails to get the votes, they will re-word the text to be less "demanding."

If people would just stop and look at everything in thresholds, and how they raise them little by little, everything becomes so obvious.

Going down 3 flights of stairs is so obvious. But walking down a slight incline will take us all in the same direction as the stairs, with less effort and people won't even realize it until they reach bottom.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thank you, glad I'm not the only one who thinks this may be a possibility.

Now the question is, if there were an RFID chip, do you still take the shot?

They will not want to kill the sheeple...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
who said the NWO was as monolithic block of elitists? maybe some fractions really DO want to kill the 'sheeple', after all.

commiting an act really doesn't require planning or long held intentions, only the opportunity. once the means are in place, certain options will become available and according to Murphy, it's only a matter of time until the fan is hit. like nukes, these weapons would (will?) eventually be used, if available. iow, if you can avoid them, you've just increased your odds by some margin.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

This also ties into the Georgia Guidestones which state clearly the agenda of the draconian elites.

www.radioliberty.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Killing all the folks that take out your trash, police your cities, cook your food, drive your taxis etc (ala Fight Club) makes ZERO sense.

If they kill off all the highly trained and skilled workers, it'd make even less sense.

Do you really think the government is -stupid- enough to kill the golden goose? (Yes I know some of you think they are, it was a rhetorical question.
)

What I see happening is a lot of fear mongering, here on ATS, out in the MSM and so on. Maybe it's to drive the less than stable and less trusting of people to not get the shot, you know for elimination purposes; like the OP suggests. EG don't get the shot and die.

Personally I think the hype is to prepare the masses for a mutated strain, one that the death rate is high. Thus getting folks to take the palliative shot(s). So if you have had the 'other shot(s)' you stand a good chance of surviving; should you catch it.

With the Potential for this H1N1 or the H5 to mutate into something even more dangerous, which I suspect will happen. Helped to mutate or naturally mutated is a moot point when it shows up. (Personally I don't think our government is that messed up to where it'd be deliberate.)

Should that happen, and you don't have the slight resistances the current anti-virus would give you; it'd likely make it that much harder to survive.

I'm not looking forwards to this years flu season at all, because should you get the flu, you will have no idea if it's a mild non-H1N1 or something worse until it's too late. Of course by then the Hospitals and Doctor's will be overloaded; with shortages of antibiotics and so on.

Now if a 1812 Flu variant grows out of H1N1, quarantine yourself and if you are given to it, pray.

Can't hurt, and if a 1812 variant happens, well, you won't get into a hospital anyways.
M.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't agree with your scenario.

Why would they want to kill off the greatest disinfo around? I'm not saying all conspiracies are wrong...but they can't all be true. And even if one specific conspiracy is true...there are so many different theories on it out there who can tell which one is true.

Plus most people think conspiracy theorys are crazy and that those that talk about them are crazy. It actually helps control them. Because no matter how good a theory is...once it is found out is being talked about in conspiracy circles that also talk about the moon being a spaceship (again...not saying or weighing in on if there is truth to that or not)...people will write it off as crazy and not think of it again.

Again...we that talk about all this stuff is actually helping disinfo...why would they want to get rid of that?

new topics

top topics

join