posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
reply to post by kaskade
There's another thread discussing something similar. I cut and copied my contribution here.
My predictions for 2012.
1. My son will turn 9. Chucky Cheese, dinosaurs, and another Star Wars CD set (he loves that series).
2. I will be retired from the work force and writing my 3rd book. Because of the outpouring support from a website (ATS) I was at number 1 for 17
3. My wife's nervous breakdown will be rediagnosed as a lack of coffee and she will apologise and get back to my supper.
4. My oldest son will ask for even MORE money, and I'll say no. Then my wife will send him 5K.
5. The Loch Ness monster will be proved a fake. It was actually Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in a rubber suit.
6. Obama will finally admit to being born in California. But since that state is so weird anyways, his presidency will be null and void.
7. Dick Chenny will finally die in an epic battle where his final words will be, "Luke, I am your father."
8. Al Gore's trip to the sun for negotiation will end in failure.
9. A liberal, somewhere, sometime, will apologise for being so damn goofy.
10. The world will not end. We will continue as a very silly species. New hats will be invented, kids will still disrespect their parents, dogs will
still bark, and very slow turtles will still annoy me.
Just my humble opinions (predictions) not meant to deny any other.