It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccination Link To Killer Nerve Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

www.marchreport.com

www.marchreport.com...-08-18-A15
A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter. The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

www.marchreport.com...-08-18-A16
Death Link
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.marchreport.com
www.marchreport.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, the reports are beginning. Argentina's deaths from flu approaching the number of U.S. death's. Only a matter of time before some official begins to call warnings about the vaccine "terrorist threats."

Of course it was here on ATS that we discovered the person in the red VW was extradited from the U.S. for giving such warnings. There was apparently no "bomb" involved - unless it was a "word bomb."

If you had the shot in the 70's and survived, that should be sufficient for anyone.

www.marchreport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry but there will be no shot for me. I will die fighting them off if it comes down to it. But I won't go down without a few other bodies around me. Let's hope they don't make this vaccine mandatory...for their own sake. Too many people will stand up and there will be complete and utter chaos - not only here but all over the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tsi1991awd

Go to this ATS site - it fits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, 'ya wanna talk conspiracy's ?
Try this on for size then.

*NEW UPDATES !

Listen to the Project Camelot radio interview with Dr. Bill Deagle and hear even more interesting facts about Joseph Moshe, and the swine flu global eugenics program.

"This intevew goes way down the rabbit hole
On August 19th, 2009 Rebel says:

I have known this has been coming for the last 10 months, just by what I have seen on MSM (and some insight from AJ) I would llove to debunk this guy, but I have done research and he is right on about many things.
I think this is it.
Nothing is more important than this cominig culling of the population. Unfortuatly people you warned won't be around to say I told you so.
God help us.
I hope like hell it does't come to this and I can be labeled as a crazy conprisacy theorist It ain't gonna be good."
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's one of a couple existing threads on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments to the existing discussion.

Closing. Peace

new topics

top topics

join