It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOIRP and LRO Confirm That Humans Walked on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Are you familiar with Dynamic Pulse Detonation technology?

Peruse NASA's site, you will find numerous papers and studies on the subject.

Oh, we WILL!

The tracks from the Apollo missions could have been simulated using this technology.

But, but, but....back in July you said:

The 'footpath' effect could also have been created using lasers here on earth. Such as the ones at Whitesands.

Show us some links to a laser that can stay cohesive enough over a distance of over 230,000 miles to re-create a "footpath" a mere few feet wide. Please? Pretty please??

But it obvious that we went to the moon and only a fool would argue with someone who believes otherwise.

"Ring, ring. Ring, ring."

"Hello?"

"Pot? This is Kettle....."

[edit on 22 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

But, but, but....back in July you said:

Quote mining through old research and speculation... Pfft

Have you read Zorgon's new NAVY thread?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

"quote mining"????

LOL!!!

I merely re-posted something YOU already postulated, in what seemed to be a very serious way.

"quote mining"????

Well, if pointing our your hyprocrisy, from YOUR OWN WORDS, equals "quote mining", well then......

Lest this devolves into more 'tit-for-tat", allow me to say that the latest, better images from the LRO are getting better at shutting out the naysayers (finally!)

This is fortunate, because there are far, far better subjects to devote one's attention, if one is looking for some sort of "conspiracy" out there, in the Real World! Claiming that Apollo was "[color=cyan]Fake!" is well overdue to die a well-deserved death......

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I SWEAR that i thought you were joking

You were SERIOUS with the story of the laser mate?
Mnaaah, please tell me that it was a joke.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Do you believe that all information about laser/microwave based power transfer systems is available to the public?

*Even the transcripts of the conversations from the Apollo 10 mission were classified until 1976 (Apollo 10 allegedly returned May 26 1969 - NASA had years to scrub the transcript and get things just right
) :

Plus the additional tag indicating FOIA exemption...

(Images uploaded by Zorgon)

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by InterestedObserver

People will believe what they want always. Rather like yourself.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

???

The Apollo 10 transcripts, relevant HOW in this discussion of "LOIRP and LRO Confirm That Humans Walked on the Moon"???

I don't see why A) This has any bearing, and B) WHY you need to infer some sort of 'cover-up' from this???

You imply some "cleaning" of the transcript, based ONLY on it having been labeled "classified"....(hmmmm...you don't think maybe they didn't want the USSR to read it, hmmm???)....

How about we finds some "real" conspiracies, eh?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by missed_gear

would they have seen through if it was indeed a grand hoax?

No.

Er-umm...using your very same example "...but it wasn't simulated it was real live data"--byrne (your exampled source).

Again, there was some propaganda of that I am sure..the US and USSR were locked in the midst of the Cold War.

Also, I can not find evidence of one creditable NASA employee during the "landing years" or prior coming-out and saying, "the US moon landings were a hoax"...after 40 years?

mg

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join