It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something incredible happened last night!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So i was dreaming of having a driving lesson in a Tesco car park, the next thing i know is that i was pinching my nose and i was able to breath, this immediatly made me realise i was lucid dreaming ( becoming aware your dreaming).

The next thing i know i remember opening my eye and being paralyzed, i was able to see my england flag for a couple of seconds, i then fely myself raise and felt loads of wind and a sucking noise with a bright white light, behind this light i saw images flashing by, i can physically remember thinking to myself, "What the hell is going on" and to to try and not wake myself up.

I then remember just waking up in the morning.

So what happened to me last night?
It was one of the most incredible feelings ever.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Sounds like you had an out of body experience! Congratulations!!!

Do you remember what images you saw flashing behind the light?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Neither science nor technology in this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Well i do apologise, i was hoping science could give me some answer to what happened.

And no i cant remember the images, i just saw pictures of things literally flash so fast i couldnt make them out.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I think its a form of sleep paralysis when the brain wakes up, but your body stays asleep.

Sleep Paralysis

[edit on 21-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Closest thing i have happen like this is seeing what i will call a gnome running around in my girlfriend's living room while i was sleeping on the couch. I have had several times that i have woken up and not been able to move. When this happens i force myself to move. it is hard to do this but i manage to. There have been times when i felt like i was moving my arm very far but physically it was only moving a little. To me on an unscientific basis..,you had a spiritual awakening of some kind. On a scientific note...you were dreaming.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

Sleep Paralysis can often times cause hallucenations (I misspell things, you'll get over it
) . Sometimes, people see a figure standing at the foot of their bed, but can't move.
I've had an experience where I thought I saw my dad standing in my doorway. I couldn't move, so I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. It turns out: he never left his room that night...

top topics

join