It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iTulip and the August 2009 FIRE Economy Depression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.itulip.com...

I saw this fellow, Eric Janszen, on Canada's BNN yesterday. I found the above piece on his website to be very insightful, so I thought I would share.

Archive articles, like the above, are free but it looks like you need a subscription for day to day stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He makes some excellent observations.

NOtice how the tide stock is only one or two bottles deep. Also notice how they have placed a sign to cover the lack of depth in the stock on the green bottles one aisle beyond the tide stock.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cdb49bfa5e9.jpg[/atsimg]

I read the conclusion.

They do not understand that they are creating structural incentives for producers to offer lower quality goods and services at higher prices to consumers ...

www.itulip.com...

Cut quality not profit. NO one will notice, not when price has become the main driving factor.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm an itulip-er

For both depth and nuance , you won't find a sharper tool than EJ.

Kinda surprised there weren't more responses to the OP. Guess folks got two paragraphs in and were frightened-off by the little puffs of smoke coming out their ears.

Not to worry.....that was just their brain engaging

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
I'm an itulip-er

For both depth and nuance , you won't find a sharper tool than EJ.

Kinda surprised there weren't more responses to the OP. Guess folks got two paragraphs in and were frightened-off by the little puffs of smoke coming out their ears.

Not to worry.....that was just their brain engaging

Full pop of August 2009 FIRE Economy Depression update – Part I: Snowball in Summer (Update 2) is within my link.

top topics

join