It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Didn't Care About Protest Signs Threatening Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wanted to share this piece by Newsbusters, showing some of the signs and protesters at anti-war/Bush rallies over the last 8 years. I think we all know the media didn't mind them and certainly wasn't demonizing American citizens in defense of Bush.

A protester with a sign saying “Kill Bush” and advocating that the White House be bombed, at the March 18, 2007 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

An effigy of Bush being killed, at the April 10, 2004 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

Bush being burned in effigy, at a November 3, 2004 post-election anti-Bush rally in San Francisco.

Bush being lynched by an American flag at a rally in New York on September 19, 2006.

“Bush is the disease, Death is the cure,” says this protester at an anti-war rally in San Francisco.

Bush being beheaded by a guillotine, at an Obama campaign rally, Denver, October 26, 2008.

Remember the guy in our first picture? Here he is again, with another explicit death threat against the president, this time calling for “Death to…Bush” at the October 27, 2007 anti-war rally in San Francisco.

“I’m here to kill Bush (shoot me)” reads this protest sign (location unknown). (Source: I found this image several years ago in an online report about an anti-war protest, but I unfortunately failed to note down where or when the protest happened, and the Web site that originally hosted the report is now defunct.)

“Save Mother Earth, Kill Bush” says this sign from a November 20, 2003 protest.

So, when you watch the MSM (like I know some any of you do), take what they say with a grain of salt and remember these same people actually encouraged this type of behavior wen Bush was president.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is the crap the O admin is pulling that makes me so angry! Is there a new set of laws against free speech that we don't know about. NO, there is a new sheriff in town that crushes anything that opposes him. What happened to class? It used to be that ignoring this sort of stuff was the proper way to handle things, I guess not any more.

Obamanation is more real than most people want to admit. He is nothing but a liar and is no different than any of the rest of them. Except of course how loudly he claims he is "one of us".

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
Obamanation is more real than most people want to admit.

More like Obamageddon. It's so damn obvious.
And yet the shills in the MSM continue to do his bidding.
And people believe the MSM .... :shk:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well Libs think its ok when its not happening to their guys and gals. To this day people still blame Bush when since Jan 20, 2009 he has nothing to do with any of this. Its Usurper Obama 49% approval rating self that is doing it.

Remember Bush is gone get over it and leave him out of this bull#.

Funny how a "Kill Obama" sign guy gets arrested, but a "kill bush" sign guy walks free and close to the President

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Oh the memories of these fine Americans... Nothing like a little trip down memory lane. Wouldn't be surprised if some of those nice folks in the pics don't frequent ATS.

It is amazing how soon people forget what happened way back when GW was in office. But, those protesters were heroes.

I really enjoyed the furry little fella in the first pic. Did anyone catch his disclaimer at the top of his sign? The same guy is also in a later pic. holding a different sign and wearing a different hat. Unfortunately for him, he is wearing the same glasses and fun t-shirt in both pics. Just another dull knife in the drawer. Someone needs to teach him the difference between "there" on his sign and "their" that denotes possession of perhaps a house.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by jibeho]

top topics

join