It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Try This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was reading a story about Dunvalo Melchizedek when I remembered reading the word Melchizedek in the bible. The word has always struck me as very strange and out of place.

As I looked up the word on Wikipedia, I tried pronouncing it. I found myself repeating the word over and over. As I did, I started feeling very light headed. I stopped and wrote it off as a coincidence. When I got home, I tried it again. I started feeling light headed again and began feeling other sensations as well.

I have done it a few times now and although the initial feeling is not nearly as strong, I feel something. I am wondering if this is the power of suggestion or if there's something to it.

Please try and let me know if I'm nuts. Melchizedek, Melchizedek....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Ok, I just tried and I'll admit that I felt a little.... different. Kind of hard to describe really. BUT, I'll also admit that I just took a butt kickin muscle relaxer about 15 minutes ago because my back is in knots. Not a good time for me to experiment, lmao! I'll try this later when I'm free of meds!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Negative here zarp, doesn't seem to do much for me. I did run out of breath once though.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
wow it feels like i've been using my lungs for something other than breathing and my blood oxygen level has changed a little. Try taking three quick short breaths and holding them before letting out a quick breath and taking in three more, keep doing that for a bit and see how it makes you feel - then take very slow, deep[ish] breaths, how do you feel?

it's amazing stuff, almost as if our entire physiological makeup is dependent on oxygen being in the blood and the levels at which it exists in the brain have a massive effect on how we feel.

Oh wait, no i just realized it must be magic because my idea isn't spectaular enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Tried it several times with no effect. I think it only has that effect you mentioned on truly lost souls that are going to hell. I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I tried it but did not feel anything. If you give another word and then say that it will feel heavy, then the brain will feel heavy because of the fact that you have already said that the brain will feel heavy

top topics

join