It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS hypocrisy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what is with the double standard here on ATS?I made a post in which I defamed black people and was quickly reprimanded.Fair enough but why then has this anti Semitic post been allowed to flourish(mostly with arguments about weather or not it's racist) www.abovetopsecret.com... Why the hypocrisy?while my remarks were admittedly disparaging to blacks even racist perhaps,I never advocated killing anyone

When are people going to realize that the Zionist element of Israel needs to be "wiped off the map", and that just because of what happened to them during the holocaust, doesn't give them the right to occupy Palestine.

Opinions?

edit;is it because I disparaged blacks instead of Jews?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It clearly says Zionist, that doesn't mean Jewish.

That's not anti-semantic.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you are offended by something, hit the alert button.

The mods cant be everywhere at once, so they need our help to point out some things that may have been looked over. You are correct though, that post shouldnt be allowed to remain.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

OK so I'm stupid, does that change the fact that the op is advocating killing people and isn't it still defamatory to Zionist?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I did enter a complaint and have not received a reply and the thread is still up,so my assumption is it was ignored

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I did enter a complaint and have not received a reply and the thread is still up,so my assumption is it was ignored

Well if that doesnt work, then go the board tab and then go find which mods are online. Then u2u them....politely, and they are usually pretty good on getting on things like this.

But remember they are also busy, so dont expect immediate action

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Please enlighten me as to what happened to the Zionist element during the holocaust?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I mean, come on.

He didn't say these people should be killed, murdered, beheaded, he just said wiped off the map.

I think that it depends on what kind of language was used. I mean I don't advocate killing either, but like the above posters said, the mods can't be everywhere.

It's good you alerted, if you haven't gotten a response, perhaps another is in order.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You know how it goes a double standard... God forbid we are to offend anyone ya know? I think the PC has gone aon long enough when will we finally be able to have a truly open conversation?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok. I've read this thread so far

Now .. what is a zionist ?

anyone know ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Google is your friend...

Source

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thanks and I'm still curious about the Zionist ,I guess I just assumed he meant Jews by the context of that statement,It does imply that right?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No, most Jewish folk don't consider themselves Zionists. Zionism today is kind of seen as associated with the whole " Protocols Of Zion".

This is what he was refferring to I think.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thread Closed.

If you have an ATS related issue, please see this thread :

ATS Issues Thread

top topics

join