It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vacationing in Roswell, and good movies to watch about Roswell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey everyone, just doing the intro. I'm Alex. Also, I'm going on vacation to Roswell and I was wondering if anyone here could suggest any good Roswell documentaries or movies?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AliBruh

Have fun in Roswell. I think you could have found a more exciting place than a tourist trap that has very little going for it other than a supposed UFO crash. I used to spend a lot of time in Roswell and found it underwhelming except that it has an abundance of beautiful women.

There is a Movie called "Roswell" but I thought it was corny.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by AliBruh

it has an abundance of beautiful women.

On my way.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Demi Moore hails from Roswell. I suspect you'll be hard-pressed to find similar though.

I'm from the town next door and it's even more sleepy. If you really want a good snooze though, head out to Hope, New Mexico. It's just down the road. You might see someone, but I doubt it.

Seriously though, there's not much going on out that direction. Odd place for a vacation...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's for my friend's birthday. She wants to get a UFO tattoo in Roswell. Wonder if there is even a tattoo shop. haha.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AliBruh

There is indeed. Alien Ink on 1st St. There are others too, but given the purpose of your journey, it seems this one is appropriate for future storytelling...

join