It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are US Military Officials finally coming forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I found this link on rumor mills news site and followed it. I dont think anyone has posted it yet. If you have, I appologize.
According to this on the fox news network, Retired military personel are coming forward now, and are planning to adress congress with eye witness accounts?
Check it out!
www.foxnews.com...

Now who is telling the truth in this article?
Is this because of the mexican UFOs?
Could it be that it is exactly what these people were waiting for so that they dont get mocked into oblivioin?
Maybe, maybe not.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Who knows if they are telling the truth or not, i mean UFO's in general are still a touchy subject for the milatry.

Go to the CIA website and i think somewere there they have a section on released document, search for UFO's and see what u come up with.

Although majoroty if not all of the document have been blacked out in some parts.

catchya's

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
lets hope this is just the beging of truth comeing out and we all (the world) can live as one!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wonder also if this has a connection with the events in Mexico. I am hoping that we will actually be thrown into an era of change. But, this could bring some dire situations.

IE: How many fanatics would be out there and think it was Independence Day?

What if we were introduced to many other worlds? Our petty problems here on earth would be nothing in comparision to possibly a solar system problem. We would have to be a world, not just countries.

I for one am ready and would love to take a trip to the NEW WORLD.....

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am glad to see that people are stepping forward and putting on the pressure on washington. This is good news indeed!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That article is three years old.
You boys should check out
disclosureproject.org
They used to have that press conference available there, not sure if they still do but u can check it out.
The UFO cover-up is just one part of the NWO/ruling elite
story.
The evidence will be supressed until aliens make massive contact, or until the end, but either way dont expect any big revalations by any group or government.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It doesn't matter whether it's 3 years, today, or 30 years ago. It happened. Sometime ago Belgium released official footage and statements. Earlier this month Mexico did the same. Whether it's top-secret aircraft or ETI aircraft people are taking notice!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well we can always hope anyways
I am not a big believer in the NWO or a lot of conspiracy theories...UFO cover ups I am though. Its well known that the US is hiding a lot of information, maybe some tech, and who knows...bodied? Maybe...its possible. I saw a ufo back in 97, so I know UFOs are real, though, I guess it could be military top secret stuff, but if it is...we got some kick butt tech.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That fox news report is from May 10, 2001.

Here is the link to the disclosure video
www.disclosureproject.org...

from May 9, 2001.

I don't know that in the three years since it has actually helped in disclosing military secrets.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Wow, it was dated 2001 wasnt it. My bad...should pay closer attention I guess. No wonder I havnt heard anything else about it

Still though, I wish more people would come forward. I think that Mexico and some other countries are pressuring the US the only way they can, with TRUTH.

mrq

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You can download the whole Disclosure Project video here:
www.topsecrettestimony.com...

It's kinda long, but some of it's interesting.

new topics

top topics

join