It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$250 To Test H1N1 Flu Vaccine on children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Children's Mercy Hospital says it is playing a crucial role in the testing of the vaccine to protect people, especially children, from the H1N1 flu virus. The flu strain has killed more than 700 people around the world. so they want to use our kids as lab rats WTF people

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I know it's absolutely and utterly ridiculous, I saw this reported on CNN and I was like "WTF". Yeah it sounds like such a great plan. Lets test a vaccine on children all over the country and pay $250 a vaccination to do it... NICE PLAN.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am beyond words on this one, the jackals are now after those families that are desperate for money to lower themselves and give their own children for testing.

Where are the rights of this children? isn't this to fall under child abuse and child exploitation?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

scary stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Warren I love your posts but some of them are just disgusting, nothing personal it's just the idea of what they are doing is making me really pissed off.

This makes me sick, now they are going to give parents a choice.
1) Have your kids starve or
2) Have them get the injection.

There have been people who have been saying for years that the NWO hates the poor and there children. This is just another example of a policy designed against the poor. It's like advertising for free abortions in poor neighbourhoods only.

While we are at it why don't we find Josef Mengele and see if we can't get him to fine tune these experiments for us.

Excuse me but I have to go throw up.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Someone needs to get a dose of this vaccine and have it independently tested imagine what is in it.
Then all these suckers can go to jail like the criminals they are.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sick. This just happened in Australia they were testing 400 children.

top topics

join