It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Government redefines terrorist as anyone who causes psychological harm by AAP with Olivia Su

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here is a story about what the Australia's federal government (probably less "federal" than America's but that is another story) is considering in the way of more draconian "anti"-terror laws.

www.livenews.com.au...

I am so ticked I had to respond, even though it was hard even to find an Australian [s] propaganda [/s] news site that would even provide moderated commentary.

The following is what I posted (typos included):

So if Australia has institutions and other organizations that uses "aversives" or even advocate hatred and dehumanization of the neurodiverse (typical of most AmerKKKan media organizations), they will be shut down or get taken over by authorities that will force them to clean up their act right? Isn't it illegal to terrorize and promote hatred of minorities? Or are these wrong-dishonourable hypocrites who intend to arbitrarily enforce laws (or build in an arbitrary bias into the laws)? If the latter would it violate some treaty Australia has ratified with some supranational organization or conflict with its constitution or judicial precedents?

What if Dr. Matthew Israel of the infamous Judge Rotenberg Center steps on Autralian soil?

I am more worried about crossing a busy intersection or Governments Gone Wild than "terrorists" as so conveniently politically defined. I dare you not to remove this comment.

After posting the above to the site I saw the following:

Thank you.
Your comment has been accepted and will appear on the website as soon as it is approved.

I'll be surprised if it ever appears.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is a proposed legislation, not a new law. It hasn't been voted on yet. Perhaps we Americans can call up our various Senators and Representatives, and voice our opposition to this proposal.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Proposed in Australia. These United States cannot be far behind.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i guess youl just have to resort to writing books.

XP

join