It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"5 Ways You're Treated Like A Criminal EveryDay"; Stand UP!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Hats off to you my friend, glad to see someone else is on top of it. But please refrain from the phrase "you don't really have to have one". You absolutely DO NOT have to have one. Good post though and S&F for you.

I will say this, chatting with a friend who is a law school professor, The three magic words, and I should have figured this out years ago, are.......ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

At the end of EVERY document that a corporation puts out it states this, why? At the end of every contract it states this in the agreement, why?

Because when you put this on top of YOUR signature, it reserves ALL your inalienable rights and you can void the contract at any time YOU wish without penalty. It also makes ALL YOUR property, yours. I am putting a decal on the back of my auto that states that. All capital letters too. That's important.

This has been the way that we have been enslaved, we do not reserve the power to enforce OUR rights.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
On the subject of People's Grand Jury ---

A citizen federal Grand Jury must be empaneled or sworn in by a federal magistrate
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, rule 6(a)(1).

This says it better than I can.

My grand jury 5th amendment “power of presentment” articles were meant to educate people as to their power ONCE SWORN IN AS A FEDERAL GRAND JUROR in a federal court.

The articles weren’t meant to encourage citizens to form their own grand juries and prosecute at will. There is no such guarantee in the Constitution. And I am a true believer in the Constitution. Are you? The Constitution provides in the 5th Amendment that a grand jury can return a “presentment” without the acquiescence of a Federal Prosecutor. I have encouraged people who are sworn in on Federal Grand Juries to use this power to investigate Government crimes even when the Prosecutor has not led them to such crimes. This is the power I was speaking of, and I first wrote about it in 2005 with regard to Constitutional crimes of the Bush administration. Source

Of course juries are selected so only sheeple sit on them unless the person is very clever. The last thing either attorney wants is someone who can actually think.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Reading about not contacting the police reminded me of something that happened to me, which I thought was unbelievable and a sign of the ridiculous (police)state we are in right now.

I used to live in a gated community, with 10mph roads with speed bumps every hundred or two hundred feet.

I'm outside with a Bengal cat with a bright red harness on and he was playing directly across from my garage(and the street, maybe twenty feet from me). All of a sudden, from around this bend in the road I hear a large AT&T van rounding the corner. My cat heard it also and took a few steps into the road, this van is 200feet away and approaching a speed bump.

This guy sees my cat in the road and punches it in a attempt to hit my cat, he could not see me standing there in the recess of the garage. My cat, scared by the engine kicking into a lower gear runs for dear life, staring right into my eyes as hes running.

Well, I watched the front left tire literally run over the head of my cat, that was 11 years old, that I had had from the time he was weeks old. He continued to run to a bush right in front of my garage, where upon, I found him bleeding from eyes, nose, ears and his jaw crushed and lacerated.

As I put him into my car rushing to the vets, I see this guy stopped looking under his truck to, I guess make sure it wasn't caught under there I don't know. I took his plate and kept going to the vets, b/c I wanted to save my cat.

After a 1500 dollar bill and my cats face literally wired back together I call the police to report this guy.

The police come, then proceed to tell me that, on top of the fact that no report would be taken, that if the guy in the truck that ran over my cat filed a report of "damage" to the police or insurance that I would have to pay for the damage to his truck, even though it appeared he ran over him on purpose. His reason btw was that technically this had all occurred on a "public" roadway, and it was my responsibility to keep my pet out of the road.

Needless to say my hatred for police grew even larger that day.

Side note: In case your wondering, I also contacted AT&T and asked/ reported the incident, looking to merely get reimbursed for my cost. Initially, the management seemed as furious as I was and knew exactly who it was driving the truck based off of my descriptions. They pointed me towards there "legal dept" who weeks later informed me they had decided not to reimburse me.

My cat had terminal kidney disease at the time this happened and had been given 12 months to live right before this happened. Though recovery was long and drawn out he did heal from all the wounds suffered that day.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
People always complain about the federal government, but the local governments are the ones that really screw you.

Judges have enormous power, but unfortunately, almost all judges were lawyers first. Sadly, from my experience, lawyers tend to be some of the most screwed up people I have ever met, personally or professionally. Local authority does not come from the mayor, it comes from the local judges, and the system is set up to let these judges do what ever they want to do. This is the dark secret that most people don't realize. We need to do something in this country to put the judicial system back in check, as it has grossly over stepped its bounds, and that is the critical factor that is turning this nation into a police state.

You can fight city hall, but unless you get a lot of people to join in the fight, chance are heavily stacked against you. You are better off flying under the radar. The way people are programmed by television these days, it seems that they will never wake up. Notice what heroes cops and lawyers are on TV. They aren't anything like what I experience.

The airport screening is bad, grossly over done, and clearly they treat people like cattle. The sad thing is that it isn't anymore effective than before 9-11, because the people they hire are bottom of the barrel workers. After 9-11, they found out that most of the screeners in our airports were illegals. Airport screening was practically non-existant, a result of de-regulation. Most of the people who were screeners barely spoke English, and they weren't paying attention to what was going on. You have to pay people enough money to care about what they are doing if you honestly expect them to do their job, otherwise they are just going to play the game.

All of this started in the Eighties under Ronnie Raygun and GH Bushie boy under the disguise of the war against drugs. That is when they wrote the probable cause laws, which allowed a cop to search your home or anything on any flimsy excuse he came up with, about thinking he saw something. This was when our rights were completely taken away from us, one of the key reasons the Revolutionary War was fought, the right to a search warrant before someones privacy could be violated.

It was Ronald Reagan and GH Bush who took away our rights in the first place. All you Reagan fans need to wake up to this cold hard reality.

Since then it has been all down hill, and the police state has slowly closed in the walls.

Now we have all these safety crimes, a concept that makes Orwell's thought crime concept seem childish. Make a mistake, even if it was an honest mistake, you are a criminal. Make a bad call on the split moment decision of whether or not to stop or go when the light turns yellow, and go to avoid slamming on your brakes and risking an accident, and any cop who wants to can now ticket you with a very large fine.

Making a mistake should not be a criminal offense. The police should not be able to put someone in jail for a minor traffic violation. Only with repeated violations should any authority be able to fine someone, or take some kind of legal action, and even then it should not be considered a crime.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Judges have enormous power, but unfortunately, almost all judges were lawyers first. Sadly, from my experience, lawyers tend to be some of the most screwed up people I have ever met, personally or professionally. Local authority does not come from the mayor, it comes from the local judges, and the system is set up to let these judges do what ever they want to do. This is the dark secret that most people don't realize. We need to do something in this country to put the judicial system back in check, as it has grossly over stepped its bounds, and that is the critical factor that is turning this nation into a police state.

All of this started in the Eighties under Ronnie Raygun and GH Bushie boy under the disguise of the war against drugs. That is when they wrote the probable cause laws, which allowed a cop to search your home or anything on any flimsy excuse he came up with, about thinking he saw something. This was when our rights were completely taken away from us, one of the key reasons the Revolutionary War was fought, the right to a search warrant before someones privacy could be violated.

It was Ronald Reagan and GH Bush who took away our rights in the first place. All you Reagan fans need to wake up to this cold hard reality.

Since then it has been all down hill, and the police state has slowly closed in the walls.

Now we have all these safety crimes, a concept that makes Orwell's thought crime concept seem childish. Make a mistake, even if it was an honest mistake, you are a criminal. Make a bad call on the split moment decision of whether or not to stop or go when the light turns yellow, and go to avoid slamming on your brakes and risking an accident, and any cop who wants to can now ticket you with a very large fine.

Making a mistake should not be a criminal offense. The police should not be able to put someone in jail for a minor traffic violation. Only with repeated violations should any authority be able to fine someone, or take some kind of legal action, and even then it should not be considered a crime.

I agree, but there is a remedy within the laws of each state according to the States Constitution. The FBI does not like the city or county judge ignoring federal law. That's their territory, the FBI that is.

www.fbi.gov...

18 USC 241 and 242, I have stated this here before. File a federal complaint and see it through. This needs to be done by everyone who has been wronged. I am in the process now of doing just that.

This is a good topic that should be viewed by everyone. It's sad to say but there are alot of good cops out there but they are few and far between and are being ostrocized for their honest beliefs. Sheriff Richard Marks is one. Google him or youtube video him. Great work.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

When you enter private property, the owner can of course ask to see your bag. It's private property. The rules of search and seizure deal with the government imposing their will on the people. Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Except for this part from your link.

A law enforcement official using authority provided under the color of law is allowed to stop individuals and, under certain circumstances, to search them and retain their property.

Those certain circumstance are now very broad, since Reagan or Bush changed this to allow probable cause. All the cop has to do is say he thought he saw something, and the search is justified.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
One time that we went to an airport to go back home from Mexico, they checked our bags and they took our tapes of a wedding we were at, and they said it was for private reason! We couldnt do anything about it!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

I wanted to let You know my heart goes out to You for that experience. I think I would have literally killed the SOB who did that. I have animals, and they are part of the family.

Besides feeling You, and Your Kitties pain, none of the rest of the story surprises me. I'm so sorry that happened.

reply to post by really

Yes, I never doubted that, or disputed private property rights. What I will SAY because there is no debate, or doubt on the topic is that the big box stores are owned by the Elite; these same Elite run the special interest lobbies who in turn tell the Congress how to vote........The constituents don't carry much weight.

So, looking at the diabolical means of control instituted by the PTB through govt., and the private sector, I do not agree with the box stores, or should I say the "company store"?

reply to post by guitarhero4rox

Who took them? US Customs? Either way no one should have ever taken Your property!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by threekings

If you feel like not enough people have jobs than start a business.

The problem is not that their arent enough jobs. The problem is with people and their expectations in life.
Do I deserve a nice house? NO.
Should I be able to get one if I work hard enouph? YES.

Do not blame the victoms. Criminals ALWAYS have a choice.

If I lost my job and there was no work around I would move. If I could not leave I would go door to door to earn food for my family the honorable way.
My neighbor is not responsible for me and no matter how bad life is I have no right to his posetions.

Some times life sucks. Even at no fault of my own, but that does not obsolve me of responsibility for my actions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join