It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8/18/09 TV SHOW: Man Claims Aliens Send Him Messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Watch "Primetime: Outsiders" TONIGHT at 10 p.m. ET. on ABC (U.S. television)

Since First UFO Sighting, Stan Romanek Says Extraterrestrials Haunt Him: 'It's Almost Like They're Chasing Me'

By JUJU CHANG and JIM DUBREUIL

Aug. 18, 2009

"It was just after dark," he said. "And I looked up and there was this big red blue looking UFO."

In 2000, Romanek's video camera caught a shaky bright light in the sky. Others in the park that same night say they witnessed it too and the video made it onto the local news.

But that was only the beginning for Romanek, 46, who belongs to a growing community of believers who say they have been personally touched by extraterrestrials. Since then, Romanek says he has been abducted by other forms of life.

"What they are? I couldn't tell you. Are they from a different planet? I can't tell you. I know they're not human, whatever they are," he told ABC News. "But as far as I'm concerned, they're not from here."

Romanek captured the alleged sightings of extraterrestrials on video and showed "Primetime" the evidence of his contact with extraterrestrials.

Link to the story and video from official ABC.com site

This should be an interesting show to watch. Now I just need to record it on DVD, because I'm certain I'll be busy working.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I plan to watch the show at 10, sounds interesting. I believe stuff like that because I've got some wild stuff going in my life, too.

The only thing is that this guy has it pretty easy since he only has aliens doing the telepathic thing with him once every so often. In contrast, I've had the telepathic alien garbage in my head 24/7 since 2005. I'm not trying to one up the guy or anything, though.

The video of the alien at the kitchen window is kind of wierd, though. First of all, it's pretty rare or impossible to catch aliens on video. Secondly, it looks like it keeps ducking and then popping back up. Looks a little cheesy, but I buy it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

In 2000, Romanek's video camera caught a shaky bright light in the sky. Others in the park that same night say they witnessed it too and the video made it onto the local news.

Oh Dear!

If they are going to use Romanek as proof that this is real, then the show isn't worth it's weight in cow dung. I definitely won't waste my time on this trash. Romanek has already wasted hours of my life I will never get back. No wonder the public at large will never take this phenomena seriously.

Terra

join