It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane Abducted By UFO! (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The following words were written by the author:

The airplane was approaching Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson Arizona at approximately 4:15PM MST on August 8th, 2009. We first witnessed the object hovering in a locked position, southwest of the base. We thought it was a balloon, until it dropped in elevation a few thousand feet in less then a second. At that point I ran inside and grabbed my digital camera and rushed outside in time to catch the object approaching the airplane from behind. Unfortunately the microphone barely works on the camera, from being dropped so many times, so you can't hear much. But at least there is a little. The object made no sound, completely silent.

There was an attempt to take the video to the media, unfortunately, every affiliate rejected the video due to lack of evidence. There was no report in the city of a missing airplane, nor did the Air Force Base report anything missing. Many of the news affiliates did confirm that they had received calls on August 8th from various sources, claiming they had seen a UFO. They said that they receive calls on a regular basis dealing with UFOs all the time, as well as many hoax videos, and there was no reason to believe my video was anything different. They refused to believe that the Air Force base would withhold information about a missing airplane.

I am not sure what to think about this one. First of all, it doesn't seem logical to me that this sort of situation could occur. Furthermore, I am concerded why the individual who video taped this even had his camera out.

What do you guys think?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

I think if a plane full of people had been made to disappear it would have made the news big time.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The plane looks like a fighter jet, watch last minutes or so when the video is zoomed in. Really weird footage, but on the other hand it could also be cgi and not the real deal.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It has a very CGI feel to me with the way the craft moves... but I've never seen one so I can't exactly say if it is right or wrong.

Generally, if something is too good to be true... it probably is. In this case I think it is a quick something somebody has worked up in Aftereffects.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I can't think of any reason a UFO would want to abduct a fighter jet. I think this is a hoax honestly. I agree that this looks like the work of CGI.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

This footage was already posted and explained here. It was created by filmmaker Justin
Cale Martinez as a social experiment in YouTube. Check the information here.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dont know about you but I wish it was air force one... Bring him to an undisclosed location and knock the NWO out of him.. It's nice to look at but highly unlikely.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting social experiment!! I have to say that I'm a skeptic about this kind of footage, and by skeptic I don't mean that I exclude the existence of UFOs but rather that many of these videos are scam. Just a comment on InfiniteOmnipresence's post, ("I can't think of any reason a UFO would want to abduct a fighter jet.") well, generally speaking, just because we can't think of any reason for something happening doesn't really mean there is none.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
total hoax, the camera moves up at the end so fast it's almost as if it knew where the UFO was going to go.

OH WAIT it did know where it was going to go

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Its a bird i think. The rest must be fake.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Lol, and for a second, at the beginning, I thought the bird ate the plane and the UFO!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by Quazze

This footage was already posted and explained here. It was created by filmmaker Justin
Cale Martinez as a social experiment in YouTube. Check the information here.

Thank you free_spirit. I wish the search function here at ATS was more user friendly. I tried searching to see if this was posted, but I had no luck.

Also, I wish the OP of that other thread kept the subject heading original, as written and described on YouTube.
Maybe I am asking too much.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

Already discussed here:

UFO kidnaps a plane!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I followed the link which says "click here for Higher Quality version"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just recalled this one.
Add that saucers can't do Immelmans or fly down in a curve like
that UFO did.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have read several reports of people witnessing 'shapeshifting airplanes.' They would turn back into ETVs as if to make a point, or show what they really were to people who needed to see them. Airplanes have been reportedly seen fly directly into mountainsides and not crash. Obviously cloaking technologies exist. An entire mountain can be cloaked as well as the airplane. It seems like there were not any missing people reported or any planes reported missing because it never was a plane! It was simply meeting back up with a comrade and getting out of dodge!

either that or it was a hoax.....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ToHoldaPigeon

Well the video in this thread is a hoax by a very talented artist. Check this one out by the same guy vimeo.com...

p.s you might want to hold on to that coffee cup

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazze

I am not sure what to think about this one. First of all, it doesn't seem logical to me that this sort of situation could occur. Furthermore, I am concerded why the individual who video taped this even had his camera out.

So basically, you used deductive reasoning and strong evidence of a hoax and posted this thread anyway.

What do you guys think?

I think you wasted bandwidth and time.

Sorry, Im not here to ruin anyone's day.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

Someone could have filmed a plane and then added in the UFO digitally. Plus, as was stated before, if a whole plane had disappeared we'd probably have heard about it. Even if they were planning on covering it up there still would have been a newstory about a plane crash to cover up the fact it was a UFO.

Edit: Apparently this one's already been discovered to be fake here on ATS in a previous thread.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

new topics

top topics

join