It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only a third of nurses willing to have vaccine(UK)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Telegraph

Of the nurses who said they would not get vaccinated, 60 per cent said concern about the safety of the vaccine was the main reason.

Says a lot when even medical staff are voicing concerns about this vaccine. I like the section which included nurses comments.

"I would not be willing to put myself at risk of, as yet, unknown long-term effects to facilitate a short-term solution," said one respondent.

Seems like the DOH will try to guilt trip people into getting the vaccine playing on the duty factor. Clearly they want to distract from the fact that this vaccine is rushed, has toxins in it and is a huge over reaction/calculated plot.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

My wife is an RN here in the states. SHe won't get the vaccination, I won't get it and we will be pulling our 6 year old out of school if it becomes mandated.

This thing is dangerous. And over blown.

Another thread had Kathleen Sebilious (sp?) calling it "The Child Flu" this weekend.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Truly would be nasty if schools denied education to children if they hadn't been vaccinated, in effect making it mandatory as most parents can't home school their kids due to work commitments. Only a mass withdrawal could stop it.

Thumbs up to you for sticking with your beliefs, not sure that other parents would do the same.

join