It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Huachuca & Libby Army Airfield

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

And at the same time, I could argue that reverse engineering, electromagnetic pulse weapons, and underground facilities are a very real and documented reality.

As for aliens and alien craft? Well, as long as there continues to be documented sightings with no proof of where the craft come from, I guess they are all alien/ufo, until countries start admitting to ownership or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
a reply to: gariac

And at the same time, I could argue that reverse engineering, electromagnetic pulse weapons, and underground facilities are a very real and documented reality.

As for aliens and alien craft? Well, as long as there continues to be documented sightings with no proof of where the craft come from, I guess they are all alien/ufo, until countries start admitting to ownership or otherwise.

When I hear hoof beats, I think horses, not zebras.

Let's see your hard evidence on vast underground facilities. Now we're not taking facilities in the sides of mountains, since those are quite feasible. (The reason a mountain is a mountain is that the soil is stable.) No, I'm talking the nonsense of vast underground bases under the flatland with no infrastructure around them. Like Dulce...big enough to fly a UFO. ;-)

The problem is have with all this utter BS about UFOs and DUMBS is that they interfere with actual useful research that is based in reality. The UFO, DUMB, reptilians, space alien nonsense is just a distraction. Look how such crap took a good thread off topic.

<< 1   >>

join