It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Huachuca & Libby Army Airfield

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just moved to Huachuca City and I've heard that Fort Huachuca does some crazy stuff.

I am a scanner listener, so I've been constantly listening to the KFHU (Sierra Vista Municipal Airport, Libby Army Airfield) frequencies.

I hear them talk about "Black Tower" a lot. I also hear them say they have UAV's in the air and that pilots cannot fly that direction.

Now, being a conspiracy guy and living here sucks. From my back porch I constantly see that big white blimp, staring at me. And I hear that there are UAV's up in the sky. My entire life is being spied on down here.

I have yet to see any UFO activity other than maybe seeing ISS float across the sky, but at around 2am, flashes start happening in the direction of Fort Huachuca.

Anyone else have any information on Fort Huachuca and it's surroundings?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ft. Huachuca is where they train to fly the UAV.

They don't do a bunch of crazy stuff there or atleast I didn't see any when I was stationed there from 99-03.

I also didn't see any signs of UFO's.

Enjoy the country side, it is a beautiful place to live. If you decide to go hiking throught the mountains take a gun. Illegals have been known to be aggressive in that area and black bears in that area don't fear humans.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have no plans on going hiking here, but I am working on getting a job at Sierra Vista Municipal Airport.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

For bear, you use a special version of pepper spray. I've heard stories about people unloading clips and not really incapacitating the bear.

Regarding Fort Huachuca, it is the Army's NSA. That is, lots of electronic development. I'd consider it spooky enough to warrant investigation.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There are always UAV's landing and taking off. Army planes continuously circle. I can watch with my binoculars.

"Black Tower is HOT"

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by jd140

For bear, you use a special version of pepper spray. I've heard stories about people unloading clips and not really incapacitating the bear.

Regarding Fort Huachuca, it is the Army's NSA. That is, lots of electronic development. I'd consider it spooky enough to warrant investigation.

Thank you Ranger Joe.

The bears in and around Huachuca are slightly bigger then a large dog and weigh just about the same. They aren't your large black bear. The vegetation isnt that great which keeps their size down.

Lived there for a few years. Never saw anything remotely interesting. Wait, one time I saw a C130 fly over and dump a bunch of people with parachutes. That was pretty interesting, but that was just a scheduled training excersis.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
There are always UAV's landing and taking off. Army planes continuously circle. I can watch with my binoculars.

"Black Tower is HOT"

They are always taking off and landing because that is where they train to fly them.

You go to a Ft. Benning and you will see soldiers rucking all the time, that is because that is where they train the infantry. See the pattern?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Eh, so why kill them when you can just use "bear be gone." ;-)

I routinely hike with a stick. OK, a big stick. You can dissuade any animal you are likely to encounter in North America with a stick other than a bear. I remember Chuck Clark (Rachel resident at the time) getting rid of a pesky mountain lion with just a tire iron. He wrapped a cloth around the end not to hurt it. He was armed at the time, but you use sufficient force for the situation. Granted this take a bit more skill than whacking whatever comes near you and asking questions later. With more outdoor experience, you would probably be less afraid and not need to carry.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

A bear comes at me its dead. I'm not going to take my chances with anything else but a bullet.

I have plenty of outdoor experiance. Growing up in the country you tend to gather a large amount of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
When I was in the Army (4 years active duty), we tested new weapons systems for the Army. We spent some time at Ft. Huachuca doing some smoke testing for the FLIR and other optics on the system. Never saw anything strange while I was there, but that does not mean that things are not happening. I got out in 1990, so it has been a while. I still have my range badge somewhere from that testing, I will have to see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
As I mentioned earlier, they do NSA work there.

Here is a NSA job at Fort Huachuca

Since the job will eventually leave the net, I'll quote it:

Mid-Level Test Engineer - TS/SCI w/ CI Poly Northrop Grumman Information Systems currently has a position open for a Mid-Level Test Engineer to support the NSA Golden Carriage task at the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) in Ft. Huachuca, AZ. In this position, the selected candidate will support a task providing assistance to NSA's Golden Carriage program. Develop test measures to include measures of performance. Participate in working-level meetings for the development of test requirements and procedures. Work closely with other JITC contractors, NSA, Program Managers, and system users to develop assessment requirements, conduct testing, and report results. Research system requirements, develop test plans, collect test data, correlate data, prepare test reports, and official correspondence. Must interface with client and NSA no less than weekly. Basic qualifications for this position include: 1. Must be immediately clearable to TS/SCI and willing to undergo a counterintelligence polygraph. 2. BS degree in technical field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Systems Analysis desired). 3. Experience working with NSA and Signals Intelligence systems is necessary. 4. Expertise in interoperability/operational test and evaluation is desired. 5. Must demonstrate experience in networking and database structures as well as testing, and SIGINT process and procedures. 6. Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook. 7. Written and oral communications skills are necessary. 8. Must be willing to travel 5-10 times annually for one to two weeks as required.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca from 2003 to 2005 as a Military Police Officer. The area you are referring to as BLACK TOWER, is an area we had to do "security" checks on every night. Its an area where they have all the UAV and just like :gariac: put it they do NSA work there. Ft. Huachuca is where the army has the MOS for UAV'S, they have all the brand new PVT'S conducting training where when i was stationed there they did crash one of them up in the canyons....
As far as the Flashing lights that you see. It comes from the BIG WHITE BLIMP, they are constantly taking pictures from the canyons. We were always catching the illegals coming across because believe it or not they transport a lot of drugs across the boarder. What is scary though is we have talked to quite a few employees from the "WHITE BLIMP" because we had to do security checks around the perimeter, and they have stated that they can take pictures of a "DRIVERS LICENSE".. Which means this thing has an amazing ZOOM!

As far as all the "CRAZY STUFF" they do. Rumor has it that they do a lot of testing of top secret stuff there also... NEver seen any of it, but we did call the big building there "LITTLE PENTAGON"..

GOOD LUCK OVER THERE..... I actually miss that place even though it is boring!! I still have buddies there who are still MP'S...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There is an underground alien base at Ft. Huachuca that is very extensive. There are a number of different alien crafts there being reversed engineered. These were shot down by the military using electromagnetic pulse weapons. They also are hosting 4 different alien species at the Ft. Huachuca underground facility.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Skoville

A puzzle, who to believe? Several military personel who have worked on the base and give extensive details, or the person who makes extraordinary claims with absolutely zero evidence. It's always a tough one...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gfad

Yeah, it is unfortunate people post such nonsense. Ft. Huachuca is probably a place with many secrets, but none that involve aliens. If you had to rank bases for geek appeal, it would be up there with Groom, TTR, Eglin, WP, etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My cousin was stationed there in the late 80's, he was one of the early UAV pilots testing UAVs
edit on 8/25/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gfad

A puzzle, who to believe? Several military personel who have worked on the base and give extensive details, or the person who makes extraordinary claims with absolutely zero evidence. It's always a tough one...

Lol, nobody in this thread has provided any evidence to back up whatever they have said.
Who to believe, indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

originally posted by: gfad

Lol, nobody in this thread has provided any evidence to back up whatever they have said.
Who to believe, indeed.

When somebody says they have worked on UAVs at the base, I don't demand proof. However claiming four different flavors of space aliens is the kind of claim where proof would be required.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Okay, so we have a bunch of people coming into the thread and making their claims, all of which are taken as gospel by yourself and others.
But then we have one single guy who comes in with a claim that is a bit more out-there than all the previous ones, and now suddenly people want evidence?

I don't understand that logic, it's completely ********.

Here's a better scenario - why doesn't everyone provide evidence for the claims they have made, instead of singling out certain people.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Well we know the Army flies drones. We know the base charter is SIGINT. You don't have to twist my arm to believe any stories around that theme.

Given that there is no proof of space aliens on Earth, I am a bit skeptical of such claims.

Army drones are interesting from the standpoint of the smaller models. They have drones to fly to snoop over the next hill. It is a different charter than the USAF, though the Army had their version of the Predator too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join