It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to Congressman (IL3-D-Chicago)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I wrote this to my Congressman Dan Lipinski today
============
I noticed on the website that the Congressman agrees with the principles of HCAN.

Considering who the people are behind HCAN , I am angry that the Congressman has allied himself with Radicals who have agendas that go against everything this country stands for.

HCAN is affiliated with ACORN, Wade Rathke, SEIU and other Far Left Anti-American people,organizations and movements.

It's disturbing the Congressman thinks these people should be guiding policy in this country when people like Wade Rathke have an agenda of destroying the American govt by overloading it with unsupportable entitlement obligations.

I can backup my statements should this even matter to anyone in your office. I will be spreading the word in the district , my family has extensive community and business influence on the South Side.

Americans are not going to tolerate the Left's agenda to destroy this country.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

hes gonna file that under p for psycho

XP

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by acornco

hes gonna file that under p for psycho

XP

It would be rational for him to do so since he apparently sides with Statists , not Liberty

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

No, he's not going to file it under anything except a concerned constituent.

Keep bugging him. Here's a tip: hand write the letter, if your handwriting is legible. That gets their attention, to know you took the time to write down your concerns.

Always ask for the courtesy of a response. And remind him that you and your friends vote.

Good for you.
Call, fax, write, visit his local office, do whatever you can. Don't be discouraged by those who will say it won't make a difference.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Keep bugging him. Here's a tip: hand write the letter, if your handwriting is legible. That gets their attention, to know you took the time to write down your concerns.

Always ask for the courtesy of a response. And remind him that you and your friends vote.

Good for you.
Call, fax, write, visit his local office, do whatever you can. Don't be discouraged by those who will say it won't make a difference.

And once again, that rare happenstance when we agree. Those Reps...be they Senators, Congressmen or Members of Parliament...are working for you and bringing your voice to the Forum. You have an opinion, a beef...hell, even if you think they're doing a fine job, let them know. Next to voting, this is probably the most integral part of participating in a democracy, yet the most under-used.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Good for you.

I been dealing with this loser weak-chinned Congressman for years. He's a brainless tool. He's in office because his father held the seat for billion years before him.

This is a letter I wrote to him when the Dems took the House in 07 and Nancy Pelosi held up military funding bills for months and then finally let a bill pass that had a deadline for withdrawal and billions in pork spending.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

This is a letter I wrote to him when the Dems took the House in 07 and Nancy Pelosi held up military funding bills for months and then finally let a bill pass that had a deadline for withdrawal and billions in pork spending.

That was 2007. So was there an 'explosion in Islam' as you described? If so, I must have missed it because it looks like business as usual.

Well, A-stan has gotten a little fussier since you guys showed up in force, but that's to be expected.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

That was 2007. So was there an 'explosion in Islam' as you described? If so, I must have missed it because it looks like business as usual.

Well, A-stan has gotten a little fussier since you guys showed up in force, but that's to be expected.

I would say they're marching along with very little impediment

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

As is their right, I suppose. This whole conflict is Orwellian Bravo Sierra to begin with, and tell me that you wouldn't fight an army of occupation on US soil.
If it were about anything else, we'd all be in Saudi Arabia as well.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

As is their right, I suppose. This whole conflict is Orwellian Bravo Sierra to begin with, and tell me that you wouldn't fight an army of occupation on US soil.
If it were about anything else, we'd all be in Saudi Arabia as well.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

Ah another person who has no idea what they're talking about but think they're some sort of subject expert.

new topics

top topics

join