It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine for swine flu may be unsafe warns WHO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Plans to fast-track the swine flu vaccine in Britain came under fire from World Health Organisation chiefs today.

The Department of Health plans to make the vaccine available at least two months earlier than in America.

More than 132million doses have been ordered with the first batch due to arrive next month.

However, Dr Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's flu chief, today warned about the potential dangers of the untested vaccine: "There are certain areas where you simply do not try to make any economies. One of the things which cannot be compromised is the safety of vaccines."

The European Medicines Agency, the drug regulatory body for the EU, is accelerating the approval process for the vaccine, allowing firms to bypass large-scale human trials and instead test a vaccine based on bird flu.
Link,www.thisislondon.co.uk...

Again I checked for thread post on this earlier, could not find such.

Anyhow it seems the Brit's and the EU are getting in rush to use this vaccine, up to 2 months before we do in the US.
This might be good for us but bad for the Brits & EU.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Cool, I have heard about this.

Vaccinations: The Danger

You can use that thread above to help you learn new things and spread Factual info that you may not find everywhere. It should prove invaluable to you and others

The vaccine is confusing and has never been tested, so we are the guinea pigs. I discuss this in the above thread and I also talk about a lot of other Vaccines and their dangers. It should make for some excellent co-reading with this thread.

Good find, S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

However, Dr Keiji Fukuda, the WHO's flu chief, today warned about the potential dangers of the untested vaccine: "There are certain areas where you simply do not try to make any economies. One of the things which cannot be compromised is the safety of vaccines."

Yeah right, in that case they wouldn't give the contract to Baxters who probably unleashed the virus in the first place and are proven to be reckless and not fit and safe to make and distribute the common aspirin let alone a vaccine.

So what are the WHO really worried about?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Yes in reading your thread is much more in depth, to the little thread post I did, but any how it's all about getting word out.

To me this stragely shows the WHO as not being the bad guy, by saying wait a minute, but it also shows these people don't even know what they are doing.

Your post is done very well lots info, I going to get over there and take another look, keep up good work.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

So what are the WHO really worried about?

Maybe it will kill to many to fast, and ruin all of their plans, for NWO. and what ever else it is they have in store for us.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

To me this stragely shows the WHO as not being the bad guy, by saying wait a minute, but it also shows these people don't even know what they are doing.

What it says to me, is the fast tracked vaccine got too much negative attention and they are now backtracking so they still have credibility. They call this "CYA" Cover Your _ _ s.

People are starting to really question all these huge world organizations that say they are operating for our own good, but nothing they do ever makes anything better.

Their gig is slowly starting to be up.

top topics

join