It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting in Tacna, Peru: Multiple Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ca15cf5ff02.jpg[/atsimg]

Two bright unidentified objects have been spotted by residents of the city of Tacna, Peru. 13th August 2009. Residents all over the city were shocked to see two bright lights moving very slowy in the sky. Photos and videos of the unidentified objects were taken.

Officials from the Carlos Ciriani airport in Tacna confirmed the objects were not airplanes

The above passage was taken from this site...

www.--.com...

A quick youtube search came up with this video which is a compilation of the others that have been uploaded.

www.youtube.com...

These two spheres were observed for over an hour and, as shown in the video, appear to interact with one another. Unfortunately this is shown in the worst bit of footage on the video!

This latest sighting isn't the only one in the Tacna area over recent times, these videos also show similar objects....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I know that in previous threads these type of sightings have been explained away as balloons, birds, pollen etc but I can't really see how so many witnesses can mistake birds for UFOs and also how pollen or dust can be visible for so long as it was in this sighting?

Any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh boy............ANW???

That statement alone drops the credibility of this sighting..

Better check some more sources before posting any of the usual crap on ANW.

EDIT to add: Not saying this is not real, just saying I would double check those sources, ANW is known for its lack of credibility.

Thread discussing the issue of ANW and credibility:

Are --.com hurting the credibility of ufology?
Just something to keep in mind...

[edit on 8/16/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 8/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ah nuts.
I heard about it on another site and was linked to ANW, didn't realise they had such a bad reputation.
The video wasn't sourced from their site so I'm holding out that this is genuine.

But please, prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by meatballxl5

Those literally could be anything from a weather balloon to a true UFO. There is just no way to know for sure--save an in-depth investigation..

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, apparently this story is growing legs....

noticias.aol.com... F%2Fnoticiasbeta.aol.com%2Farticulos%2Flatino-news%2F_a%2Fone-hour-showing-of-ufos-in-peru%2F20090814151509990001

Seems a WHOLE LOT of folks were watching whatever these objects were. Whether it turns out to be balloons or something mundane is anyone's guess, but it definitely had a LOT of folks looking up at the sky.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There's another thread about this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join