It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can they implement the Verichip with so much public resistance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
A microchipped population has been predicted for ~20 years, the Verichip itself has been around a little over 5. But even those who aren't awake, I doubt they'll take it.

Sure, they want it, but how can they possibly GET it if as soon as they announce it there will be a "we told you sheeple" atmosphere all over the nation?

Sheeple can laugh at our movement now, but when it comes to an RFID chip in their bodies?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I doubt there will be much resistance, other than from those that are awake...

Why?

The sheeple are so brainwashed that they will doubt any totalitarian agenda behind it...they will assume (like they do everything else) that its of course for their own good

The elite will get the sheeple to beg for it, in the same manner they crave the "newest this " and the "newest that"

They will beg for it because the gov't will make every facid of life impossibe without it.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If the talking heads on TV say "Get the chip!", i believe 95-99% will do so without question.

It might be something like "We need to chip everyone so we know who the terrorists are. If you don't have one you WILL be viewed as a terrorist." or "We need to know who has been vaccinated." or probably something even more clever.

Vas

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
See the thing is... the government will not make you have it... they will make you WANT to have it.

They could do something as bad as 9/11 to make people have the chip. If they just forced it upon them... It will be an instant revolution.

People are so stupid these days, but either way, they will all... wake... up...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Supposing the chip is announced won't the people think, "they want to put a f***ing chip in my body this has gone too far".

Even the people who aren't "awake" probably wouldn't take something like a VeriChip...

new topics

top topics

join