It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease:

www.dailymail.co.uk

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just like the great "flu" scare of the late 1970's the rush for a vaccine is causing something greater than the original disease. When a disease is "politicized" and the politicians want votes the pressure to "get something out" always leads to unknown problems. The vaccine in the 1970's killed more people than the flu did. There are suggestions that the great polio vaccine was the original source of AID's. What will this next tragic rush bring?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have been telling everyone I stand in line at the store with, folks I don't even know , to not get the shot because of the squalene adjuvants (sp) and that the Federal Reserve is privatly owned. I say google it. Nothing more and leave. I think it is working. Great post , more evidence that the elite don't give a Rats waazoo about the common folk.

star for you

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Discussion is already going on over here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Existing Breaking news thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join